No announcement yet.

Team Melli Uhlsport Sponsorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will they wear UHL for match? Today, or Asian Cp?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      might as well start wearing Uhl today
      Adidas deal is a done deal, so no sense of repping a brand that was too good to even give us proper sponsorship at freaking WC..!!

Comment

I bet we will wear adidas. We have left over pieces that IFF wants to use to get their moneys worth LOL

Comment

We're wearing the red adidas World Cup kits.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            I bet we will wear adidas. We have left over pieces that IFF wants to use to get their moneys worth LOL
            rofl classic IFF!!

Comment

The goal is to wear the new kits in AC. I am hoping they will present them in one of the friendlies prior to AC.

Comment

Asian Cup is getting close but no news on the new uhlsport kit?

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                  Asian Cup is getting close but no news on the new uhlsport kit?
                  We’re wearing adidas.

Comment

Not even uhlsport willing to sponsor,
                    Sad days

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      We’re wearing adidas.
                      Any source or quote for this? Just currious

Comment

Any source or quote for this? Just currious
                        Someone here posted some stuff 2 months ago. Basically we’re gonna use the adidas stuff until it runs out.

Comment

At this point, I'd be happy they have any kits for their games...with sanctions against Iran and the recent arrest of Huwai's CFO in Canada for allegedly skirting US sanctions against Iran, no company is going to even pretend to stand up to the US. The Trump/Bolton/Pompeo/Kushner/Netanyahoo/MBS cabal is having their wet dream come true.

Comment

Apparently, the deal was rejected by CQ due to the poor quality in the past. TM is wearing Adidas with no sponsorship. These are all kits that were bought for the WC.

Comment

I mean we used the lesser quality 2014 World Cup Uhlsport Kits with a darker cheetah in the last Asian Cup.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we use the 2018 World Cup Adidas kits for this Asian Cup.

Comment

hoping at least it doesnt turn into the Puma ordeal pre and during the AC07 ..! where we didnt quiet have enough matching Puma Socks or enough Puma kits with name and numbers and Players were forced to tape numbers on back of their jerseys, print names with different font on back of their shirts or using other brand socks or short...!!
                                that shitt was uber embarrassing ....!!:/
                                looking at recent TM friendlies with un-matching Darker Red Adidas Training Kits worn with our WC shorts, we could well be heading to somewhat similar naazeh situations..??
                                lets hope boys significant others or moms didnt loose any pieces of their WC-kits doing laundry n shitt..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X