No announcement yet.

Team Melli Uhlsport Sponsorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salam Uhlsport doosteh ghadimi! We should have never cheated on Uhlsport with Adidas or Givova. Hopefully they respect us enough to give us custom kits kind of like how Iceland has theirs with Errea. Seriously our WC jersey were plain, crap and more of a DIY (Do It Yourself) kind of kit.

If we are underdogs than we should unite with underdog companies like Uhlsport so together we can succeed.

Comment

Team Melli Uhlsport Sponsorship

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      https://www.fc-fanshop.de/
      all koln kits. Very clean and simple.
      https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/...-away-kit.html

fortuna dusseldorf kit is very unique. A quite like it. Hopefully they can do something NEW - NOT THE SAME DAMN CHEETAH, and unique for TM. Personally I would like to see more green elements incorporated in the kit. No doubt we will get something more unique and interesting than any big brand would give us, lets hope the quality is also there both for players and fans.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnQKITgB...n&taken-by=f95
      But this one is the pick of the bunch imo. Navy with red and white accents. Very wearable off the pitch as well for fans.
      The red one with the collar [emoji91]

I still prefer Macron, but it's nice to see Uhlsport, maybe not growing much in terms of sponsorship deals, but at least they're improving designs and quality.

They're biggest problem however, was and still is their distribution. At some point TM supporters need to be able to go on a site or into a store outside of Iran and be able to buy authentic merchandise, and not just every four years IF we make the wc. It's 2018 FFS. We deserve better than having to buy gear from questionable and opportunistic ig profiles (!!!!), or having to assemble our own jerseys.

Comment

I have big hopes for a nice and clean design for us.
        And pleases, take care that the fans around the world can purchase it.

Even the Lebanon Shirt is available online.
        Yes, Capelli Sport is an absolute garbage sponsor, but at least they made a customized design for them, which is available online.

http://teams.capellisport.com/lebanonnt

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
          I have big hopes for a nice and clean design for us.
          And pleases, take care that the fans around the world can purchase it.

Even the Lebanon Shirt is available online.
          Yes, Capelli Sport is an absolute garbage sponsor, but at least they made a customized design for them, which is available online.

http://teams.capellisport.com/lebanonnt
          As I wrote, I think UHL Sport had done their homework, and will take advantage of dissaster we had with Adidas, in a good way.

Comment

As long as their new kits don't shrink when you wash them.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

i dont really care for many of their current templets (most of decent ones seem to be the same old ones from years back..!) and their overall quality leaves much to be desired, especially the shitt thats gonna get channeled to us fans...!!
              at least its a Real Sponsorship for IFF and there is a decent chance of getting them to come up with a Unique design for TM kit..!!?
              hard to predict how this deal will turn out..!!?
              hala bebinimo tarif konim..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                Good point. My guess is that they don't do any business in the U.S. and they don't care about the policies of the racist in the Whitehouse since they can not be penalized anyway. The Wiki page on them shows no business in the U.S. in terms of club and country sponsorships. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uhlsport
                they dont have much if any retail/sponsorship presence in US currently..!! even in their hay-days/years back, they were considered pretty much just a goalkeeper brand there..!

Comment

I hope IFF could use this deal to transfer the proceeds to CQ and cover his overdue salary payments.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                    As I wrote, I think UHL Sport had done their homework, and will take advantage of dissaster we had with Adidas, in a good way.
                    I really have my fingers crossed for the bolded part.

Quality kits that our team is satisfied with. I hope for a good design like we had in 2014. But I hope for an even better jersey which is what they’re saying will be it seems.

Comment

Iranians are rich.

Iranians are intelligent.

Iranians are creative in design.

So what is the problem that we cannot create our own outfits???

I will support companies that they do not leave Iran out such as Nike. I will NOT buy any Nike products. Iranian players must throw away their Nike shoes.

Majid could be a possible alternative.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                        Iranians are rich.

I will support companies that they do not leave Iran out such as Nike. I will NOT buy any Nike products. Iranian players must throw away their Nike shoes.

sure but their quality is pretty bad, and not all iranians are rich...

Comment

Iranians are rich.

Even though Iran has a bad rep with Nike, nobody is throwing away any Nike products. At the end of the day, they are the superior brand alongside Adidas and each player has their own preference.

Comment

Iranians are rich.
                            who's majid? you mean merooj?

Comment

its not Sponsorship its "Sponsorship"

Comment

Originally posted by jayz_4evr View Post
                                who's majid? you mean merooj?
                                They changed their name from Majid to merooj.
                                I guess the owners name was Majid ^^
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X