No announcement yet.

Team Melli Uhlsport Sponsorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No the middleman in Dubai wasn't the problem. This was IFF's fault and other Iranians who lived in Iran who caused this.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
      No the middleman in Dubai wasn't the problem. This was IFF's fault and other Iranians who lived in Iran who caused this.
      How so? The IFF isn’t the supplier, it’s the customer.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        How so? The IFF isn’t the supplier, it’s the customer.
        Its a choice when IFF and iranian clubs make when they buy domestic made products with low quality.
        https://youtu.be/fAxbaMN5mk4

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
          Its a choice when IFF and iranian clubs make when they buy domestic made products with low quality.
          https://youtu.be/fAxbaMN5mk4
          Uhlsport is not domestic. It's "German". They use this middleman because no company wants to be subject to US financial sanctions.

I would rather they actually hire a domestic Iranian company. At least a few people in Iran would have some jobs.

Comment

Uhlsport is not domestic. It's "German". They use this middleman because no company wants to be subject to US financial sanctions.

I would rather they actually hire a domestic Iranian company. At least a few people in Iran would have some jobs.
            LiNing isn't bad option either. They provide for both Sorkhabi teams and they look nice

Comment

it's obvious what has happened :

1. You can blame an Iranian guy working for a quality brand like uhlsport and their repensative in dubai.

2.Iran got the rights from uhlsport to manufacture the brand and they manufactured A-grade and B-grade kits which naive IFF purchased.

This is what happends to company's when they make business with a corrupt country with no copyright laws one example is Givova you can see in the video link https://youtu.be/fAxbaMN5mk4 that the number 2 scenario I described happend to them.

So which scenario is more likely 1 or 2?
              I go with number 2.

I hope we get a good international quality brand like Uhlsport that is not manufactured in Iran.

Comment

Uhlsport made some nice kits for Koln or Dusseldorf this season

Comment

Working...
                X