Team Melli Uhlsport Sponsorship - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Melli Uhlsport Sponsorship

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,153 Times in 4,248 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by naderb94 View Post
    From the pictures, still see some players including Ashkan and Masoud wearing Nikes
    we had multiple players wear nike boots at WC. Dejagah has long time sponsorship since his wolfsburg days. Karim, Sardar, Ramin, and I think Saeid all wore nike boots during WC.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,153 Times in 4,248 Posts
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    all koln kits. Very clean and simple.

fortuna dusseldorf kit is very unique. A quite like it. Hopefully they can do something NEW - NOT THE SAME DAMN CHEETAH, and unique for TM. Personally I would like to see more green elements incorporated in the kit. No doubt we will get something more unique and interesting than any big brand would give us, lets hope the quality is also there both for players and fans.

But this one is the pick of the bunch imo. Navy with red and white accents. Very wearable off the pitch as well for fans.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to inarsenewetrust For This Useful Post:

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,370 Times in 6,416 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by naderb94 View Post
    From the pictures, still see some players including Ashkan and Masoud wearing Nikes
    Those are what they purchased themselves. Not from any sponsorship.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,245 Times in 4,604 Posts
    Guys, you wanna know what I think/ hope? I think UHL has been watching the struggles we went through to find the WC 2018 jersey, so I think/ hope they have made a plan to produce and sell and distribute the shit out of the hopefully new upcoming jersey. I think they have done their research and want to take advantage of this.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Futbaldoost View Post
    Good point. My guess is that they don't do any business in the U.S. and they don't care about the policies of the racist in the Whitehouse since they can not be penalized anyway. The Wiki page on them shows no business in the U.S. in terms of club and country sponsorships. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I support every company that stands against the US!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,206 Times in 2,189 Posts
    Salam Uhlsport doosteh ghadimi! We should have never cheated on Uhlsport with Adidas or Givova. Hopefully they respect us enough to give us custom kits kind of like how Iceland has theirs with Errea. Seriously our WC jersey were plain, crap and more of a DIY (Do It Yourself) kind of kit.

If we are underdogs than we should unite with underdog companies like Uhlsport so together we can succeed.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Team Melli Uhlsport Sponsorship

Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    all koln kits. Very clean and simple.

fortuna dusseldorf kit is very unique. A quite like it. Hopefully they can do something NEW - NOT THE SAME DAMN CHEETAH, and unique for TM. Personally I would like to see more green elements incorporated in the kit. No doubt we will get something more unique and interesting than any big brand would give us, lets hope the quality is also there both for players and fans.

But this one is the pick of the bunch imo. Navy with red and white accents. Very wearable off the pitch as well for fans.
    The red one with the collar

I still prefer Macron, but it's nice to see Uhlsport, maybe not growing much in terms of sponsorship deals, but at least they're improving designs and quality.

They're biggest problem however, was and still is their distribution. At some point TM supporters need to be able to go on a site or into a store outside of Iran and be able to buy authentic merchandise, and not just every four years IF we make the wc. It's 2018 FFS. We deserve better than having to buy gear from questionable and opportunistic ig profiles (!!!!), or having to assemble our own jerseys.

Thanks
    I have big hopes for a nice and clean design for us.
    And pleases, take care that the fans around the world can purchase it.

Even the Lebanon Shirt is available online.
    Yes, Capelli Sport is an absolute garbage sponsor, but at least they made a customized design for them, which is available online.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Homa For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Homa View Post
    I have big hopes for a nice and clean design for us.
    And pleases, take care that the fans around the world can purchase it.

Even the Lebanon Shirt is available online.
    Yes, Capelli Sport is an absolute garbage sponsor, but at least they made a customized design for them, which is available online.

As I wrote, I think UHL Sport had done their homework, and will take advantage of dissaster we had with Adidas, in a good way.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abtin For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,473 Times in 992 Posts
    As long as their new kits don't shrink when you wash them.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 179

You do not have permission to view the list of names.