Ali Ghorbani @ FC Spartak Trnava | 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Ghorbani @ FC Spartak Trnava | 2018/19

He signed with Slovakian club Spartak Trnava, great move as they are competing in the Europa League, his team is in a group with Fenerbahce, Dinamo Zagreb, and Anderlecht. Let's see how he does.

Damn, that came out of nowhere. Thanks a lot.

Comment

I think players are getting out of Iran because of the deflated currency and social problems in iran

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
        I think players are getting out of Iran because of the deflated currency and social problems in iran
        My feelings exactly. Seems that they want to move out and new destinations, like Slovakia and Poland sound a lot more enticing and appealing.

Comment

Two Iranian players to follow in that Europa League group then. Ye I agree with what was said before , players trying to get out when they can. Mustn’t help when the money you earn loses its value every day.

Comment

What a pleasant surprise. Great to see another Iranian in EL this season.
            He is physically strong forward, but needs to improve on his precision.
            Best of luck to Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
              What a pleasant surprise. Great to see another Iranian in EL this season.

He is physically strong forward, but needs to improve on his precision.

Best of luck to Ali.
              I have hope. After seeing what Kaveh Rezaei and Farshad Ahmadzadeh and Ali Gholizadeh are doing, I have faith that Ali Ghorbani, outside the framework of IR Iran, will do well as well.

Comment

They are winning 3-0 at half time in the cup but I can’t get a team sheet on livescores so no idea if he is playing.

Comment

Sorry make that 5-0 at half time.

Comment

They won 9-0.

Comment

They are not doing well in the league this year though!

Comment

At last we have a player that joined a Taverna, must try the beer there!

Well done and best wishes for his success.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                          At last we have a player that joined a Taverna, must try the beer there!

Wow. They are playing Kaveh’s new team in the Europa league on 20/9

Well done and best wishes for his success.
                          Kavehs team club brugge are in the champions league
                          Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                          http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                          [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                          Villa + Messi =

Comment

His team facing Sadegh and Dinamo.

Comment

Seems like he assisted three goals in 9-0 Cup match, he played the second half. The game look like Mahalat though.
                              https://video.varzesh3.com/video/174...AA%D8%A7%DA%A9

Comment

Working...
                              X