This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
    Always happy when players are in Europe but damn cant we ever get a bomb Transfer ? I mean something like Ezatollahi to Arsenal or whatever
    This is essentially the initial phase of the aforementioned xfer. Saeid is strong enough, tough enough and just about technical enough to get some heads turning in the Championship. And he's going to be in the starting lineup pretty much right off the bat given how atrocious their defenders have been so far. The rest is up to him. Close proximity with ARJ also helps steer him in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
      No, it's definitely Reading. I just got confirmation from the manager
      Thats what I meant. Reading.

Comment

any one know what number he is wearing in reading?

Comment

Just posted on his IG that he is on his way to England from Paris. Guessing the work permit stuff is done.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Just posted on his IG that he is on his way to England from Paris. Guessing the work permit stuff is done.
            guess he wont be in contention for this weekends game but should be available after that. Good news is, judging by uzbek game, he is very prepared physically and looks in top shape, got 60 mins under his belt as well

Comment

His style of play means he can really be a fan favourite, Reading have struggled at the beginning of the season and there fans are looking for a bit of hope. Hopefully he can come in and hit the ground running.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                guess he wont be in contention for this weekends game but should be available after that. Good news is, judging by uzbek game, he is very prepared physically and looks in top shape, got 60 mins under his belt as well
                Yeah good points they’ll probably either bring him in as a sub or maybe even throw him in the XI as of next week. They seem to be in big need of someone like him based on their fan’s comments.

We should all try to watch their match tomorrow anyway to get an idea of what his competition within the team looks like and how the team itself looks.

It’s definitely exciting that Ezi will get to work with Paul Clement who has worked in the biggest clubs in the world I hope they turn things around ASAP. Something tells me this may become his new home if they finish mid table and make a real push for promotion next season
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

They play Norwich City on Wednesday night so I’m guessing we will see him get some minutes then.

Comment

This is another workable situation similar to Hughton and ARJ (there is a lot less history here since Hughton watched ARJ for three years). Paul Clement is excited and ready to give Saeid minutes. It's a great opportunity for Saeid to make a difference and have visibility and interest from EPL. Can't wait to see him shine.

Go Saeid!
                    Go Reading!

Comment

he was not in the squad for today. they won 2:1

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

He is still in France for work permit i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post

They won 3 - 2

Comment

https://www.football.london/reading-...lgium-15162473
                            latest from clement on how they signed saeid. Seems they are very keen on him staying longer than one year. But I think, unless something drastic happens with reading, it will be a good place for saeid to develop and show himself in a much more watchable/scoutable league for a year and then as a free agent make an awesome.

Also really great to see how important CQ's word is around the world.

Comment

If you want to know why more teams don't sign our players, the article above is a good indicator. Look at the nonsense both team and player have to go through.

Most teams won't invest this much time and will instead look elsewhere for an easier pickup of similar quality.

Big damet garm to Reading for sticking through to the end. I'm sure Ezzat will respond with great football.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                                If you want to know why more teams don't sign our players, the article above is a good indicator. Look at the nonsense both team and player have to go through.

Most teams won't invest this much time and will instead look elsewhere for an easier pickup of similar quality.
                                True but one problem was Rostov (Russian teams in general) that seems to be challenging every time they are involved.

Comment

Working...
                                X