Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As thought before, it is only a loan. Nevertheless a great opportunity for Ezatolahi to show the English 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 game what he can do.
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
      Lmao. Hobnob is a type of biscuit over here.
      HAHA i want to register and give Saeed some love for them to get how lucky they are but in the registration is asking this question. What is the answer? Anyone?

Our old ground?:
      This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
        HAHA i want to register and give Saeed some love for them to get how lucky they are but in the registration is asking this question. What is the answer? Anyone?

Our old ground?:
        This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
        Elm ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
          As thought before, it is only a loan. Nevertheless a great opportunity for Ezatolahi to show the English 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 game what he can do.
          a loan is actually perfect. Its not like he should sign a long term deal with reading ffs. He gets to play regular football (a lot of games in championship) for a team managed by a very well respected coach who can develop him further, in a league where he can easily be monitored and scouted by other teams. Then after 1 season, at the age of 22, with all this experience, he can make a move AS A FREE AGENT! Thats an incredible opportunity, and im sure some very decent teams will be interested in swooping him up.

Comment

Not the greatest move but on the bright side, if he plays consistently well he'll likely have some interest from Premier league sides.

Comment

is a good move, i dont blame the reading fans for not knowing him or having cofidence in him. but i am sure he can prove himself.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                Casual Racism as usual.
                Yep, not impressed with some of the fans there. Compare this crap with the fans over on Brighton with their love of their team and respect for their players. Well, its too early to judge perhaps.
                "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
                  Yep, not impressed with some of the fans there. Compare this crap with the fans over on Brighton with their love of their team and respect for their players. Well, its too early to judge perhaps.
                  who cares. They are some low life illiterates that support fucking reading, give them a break. They got scared and couldnt spell or even attempt ezatolahi, one of the most phonetic spellings out there .

This move is a 1 yr loan. Lets remember this. He gets to work with paul clement who has coached some of the greatest midfielders in world football and develop his game and improve his weaknesses. If saeid improves his speed of play, then I really do not see one weakness in this guys play. As a free agent, at the age of 22, teams will be clamoring to sign him. at the very minimum the same standard liege and club brugge will be trying to get him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
                    Most of our talented players hide themselves in Russia or Qatar/Iran. How do you expect english fan to be enthousiasm about them??

PSG just sign Choupa chups CHoupo Moting. The guy has 29 y.o, was released by an english relegated team, played in Bundesliga (but not in the biggest team). Even Azmoun (who is "riding" his career) deserves more to be there as a young talent that could be developped.

Comment

Stop with the facking constant racism accusations regarding every Iranian that isn't met with incessant lovehearts and crap, it's so embarrassing and weak. It's british humour mixed with general cynism and self-deprecation as Reading are a club in a bad place and the fans know it.

Comment

Respect is earned not given. Our players need to earn it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

This is a good move. Saeed is 21 years old and although Reading is bottom ranked he will be getting playing time which is great. As others have already mentioned, this will toughen him up and strengthen his game. The Championship is not a joke.

Comment

Are Championship matches televised?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

Sky Sports usually shows one Championship game live on a Friday night and one on Saturday early evening.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post

there will always be links.

Comment

Working...
                                X