Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saied playing excellent in reading. he is doing very well and i am happy cause championship is alot of games.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      saied playing excellent in reading. he is doing very well and i am happy cause championship is alot of games.
      well as long as you are happy then problems are solved.

Comment

It makes me cringe when I read like: "dubbed Persian Pogba" or "Iranian Messi" or "Asian Maradona" Really naff and belittling of our players.
        I wish this crap dubbing would stop. I urge the people on this site to avoid such references and delete them when inserting those articles on this site. please.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

The one and only Saeed Ezatollahi

Seriously i think Saeed can play in EPL.
          Just give him a year.
          I dare say he can eventually play for Man U or Arsenal.
          He is as professional as ARJ. He has the right mentality and attitude.
          A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            thank you so much for your insight and thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              It makes me cringe when I read like: "dubbed Persian Pogba" or "Iranian Messi" or "Asian Maradona" Really naff and belittling of our players.
              I wish this crap dubbing would stop. I urge the people on this site to avoid such references and delete them when inserting those articles on this site. please.
              Couldn't agree more, but I think the comparisons are made more by the media outside Iran.
              "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Hello guys, any link ? Thanks

Comment

Up against Harvey Barnes now, one of the brightest talents in the division. Destroy him, lad.

Comment

Let’s see what he is made of

Comment

Links please

Comment

Reading scored, Bacuna... i still cant find a link for stream

Comment

This is supposed to be showing the Reading game, but it is currently on the wrong game. I think it will be fixed soon. Fingers crossed.

Beware ads and malware!
                          https://soccer-live.stream/west-brom...-live/stream-1

Comment

Working link: https://vipbox.im/watch-west-bromwic...ading-stream-2

Comment

Originally posted by behnam View Post
                              This is supposed to be showing the Reading game, but it is currently on the wrong game. I think it will be fixed soon. Fingers crossed.

Beware ads and malware!
                              https://soccer-live.stream/west-brom...-live/stream-1
                              Working now!

Comment

reading scored! was ezi involved?
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X