Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome move they are struggling but I doubt it will continue they are a big club in the championship. He will get to play alongside some big name players like John O’Shea and Chris Gunter. Anyone know if this is a permanent deal or a loan move?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Awesome move they are struggling but I doubt it will continue they are a big club in the championship. He will get to play alongside some big name players like John O’Shea and Chris Gunter. Anyone know if this is a permanent deal or a loan move?
      Last year of his contract so must be permanent

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        lolwut
        3 teams that are relegated from the Prem which are bringing Prem qualities to Championship. And 3 teams that are looking to promote to the Prem. So in other words, Prem fit teams in the championship. 3 that are coming in and 3 that are moving out, in total 6 Premier Leauge quality teams.

Or in other words Reading FC>Middle of nowhere in cold Russia FC

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          3 teams that are relegated from the Prem which are bringing Prem qualities to Championship. And 3 teams that are looking to promote to the Prem. So in other words, Prem fit teams in the championship. 3 that are coming in and 3 that are moving out, in total 6 Premier Leauge quality teams.
          Or in other words Reading FC>Middle of nowhere in cold Russia FC

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            According to http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/08/30...tar-ezatolahi/

Ezatolahi is entering the final year of his contract at Rostov and Reading are ready to offer him a move to England initially on loan with an option to become permanent in the January transfer window.

Comment

its a one yr loan and he gets to leave rostov for free next year

Comment

I hate you

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  I hate you
                  I kinda understood what you meant if that makes you fell any better

Comment

Perfect move at this point of his career. He gets to display his talents in a heavily scouted league, and gets proper training; hopefully one that teaches him not to over commit to his challenges.

Comment

I agree with all the great comments about this move!

Go Saied!
                      Go Reading!

Comment

Can someone change the thread title So it follows the correct format

Comment

lolwut
                          Lol although it doesn't make sense I kinda get Hoorad's point.

He means there are a solid 6 teams in that league, the 3 teams that are looking to promote and the 3 teams from the Prem that were relegated. That being said I guess that's kind of the same with every league.

Comment

good move, the key is english football is physical and he will get stronger and his fitness will be much better, so overall is good and in championship you play alot of games, which is excellent also

Comment

Now only Sardar is a hostage in Russia..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Now only Sardar is a hostage in Russia..
                                milad too?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X