X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Reading FC 2018-2019

Well it’s the championship but they’re bottom ranked atm
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BnHvJlEl...d=zzrs1tfg3olc

Better than nothing. He can get some playing experience and if he does well, prem clubs will take notice...I’ll take it

Comment

It is a tough league to play,plus his team struggling, but at least lets hope he get regular playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
        Well it’s the championship but they’re bottom ranked atm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnHvJlEl...d=zzrs1tfg3olc
        And only 2 hours or less from Brighton! Having the influence and hopefully a little guidance from ARJ may be the best part of this transfer.......

Comment

It will round him to shape physically.

Tough league and he is out of Russia - positive. He is only 21, so this can really help toughen him up and shape his personality into a fight-all-the-way style, I like it.

Comment

Some good news about this transfer:

1) He's finally playing

2) He is very young and EPL teams will surely notice him

3) He can help Reading FC avoid relegation

Comment

@ this time any move outa his effed up current situation
              Especially a move outa RPL is a good move.

He is still quiet young & Championship is probably more challenging & more scouted than RPL by formidable EU clubs,.!?
              Season is still young, so Reading may not be as weak as their early record & league standings portrayed atm. They have relatively rich history in British football..!

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/farzad_haghtaala/
                Finally this agent has been able to get one of his players out of RPL. Looking forward to others.

Comment

Nice move!!! There will be a total of 6 premier league teams in Championship, the 3 that get relegated and the 3 that are looking to promote. One of the best, underrated moves of the summer for a 21 year old Ezatolahi!

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    Nice move!!! There will be a total of 6 premier league teams in Championship, the 3 that get relegated and the 3 that are looking to promote. One of the best, underrated moves of the summer for a 21 year old Ezatolahi!
                    lolwut

Comment

If true, this is a good move. Anything to get out of Rostov and Russia.

Sure, they are in relegation zone currently, but they are only one point away from safety since the season just started.

Hopefully, they stay in the Championship, and after 2 good years, he can get snatched up by an EPL club, and he'll be 23 by then, which is great.

Comment

I think this is a pretty decent move but I'm not sure, would someone care to inform me about how Reading is doing and whether there's a chance he might start or not?

Comment

Seems like HITC was right again .. they were also right about Leicester City's interest in ARJ.

Comment

Guys this is a decent move for him. Obviously not as good as liege, but his physicality will fit in perfectly in championship, he is young, they have a GREAT coach in Paul clement, the man who was ancelottis assistant in Real Madrid, PSG, and Bayern Munich, who is very good with young players. Im sure with his age he will get noticed by PL teams or better championship teams, maybe leeds or something.

Comment

Ezatollahi is perhaps the ONLY Iranian player on team Meli who suits the championship and overall English style of football.

I want everyone to keep in mind that he is still extremely young and I’m sure if he becomes a starter and puts in the same solid performances we all know he’s capable of, we will see him move again.

Very glad that he’s out of Russia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                              X