Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All 3 subs made for reading, no Saeid today.

Comment

not surprised he didn't get brought on since they were down....DMs usually get brought in to help out with defensive duties although saeid is good offensively too.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Saw parts of the game, Norwich were toothless and cannot believe they won. The Championship is really a scrappy league and it's physical - but honestly, Saeid is above Reading FC. The only great thing about this is that he plays in the most competitive 2nd division league in the world and he will be in incredible shape - as Championship is non-stop running and battling. Also, will be under watchful eyes of EPL scouts.

Comment

He is above Reading. Hes gonna light it up this year im sure.

Comment

reading is a good step for him cause
            1. he will play alot
            2. he will become fit and physically strong

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
              Saw parts of the game, Norwich were toothless and cannot believe they won. The Championship is really a scrappy league and it's physical - but honestly, Saeid is above Reading FC. The only great thing about this is that he plays in the most competitive 2nd division league in the world and he will be in incredible shape - as Championship is non-stop running and battling. Also, will be under watchful eyes of EPL scouts.
              Championship is scrappy but its real football and good place for players to develop their raw talent

Comment

Originally posted by persianballer View Post
                Championship is scrappy but its real football and good place for players to develop their raw talent
                No doubt. My point was that after watching yesterday's game - Saeid has real chance to impress at Reading FC. They definitely needed someone like him, they were exposed and weak in the middle of the field (Norwich's second goal was scored because the middle was not controlled and discipline/concentration lapsed.

Comment

Such a league is great for training & developing our young defenders, midfielders and even GKs.

Strikers? I'm afraid it just doesnt really help our attacking players in terms of DEVELOPMENT.
                  Aside from ansarifard who's past such a age, I hope our forwards, in case of invites, choose wisely.

(on that note, I think the dutch, french, ... leagues are excellent for attacking players)

Comment

Let's hope he also learns some discipline here
                    بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
                    عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

He is starting, come on.

Comment

the one thing that sucks balls about Championship is the lack of any TV coverage

i gather there are no links or nothing..?/

Comment

I think he will score today

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                            I think he will score today
                            Is he starting?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              Is he starting?
                              Yes, he's starting.

Comment