Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game on in 2 hours or so, perhaps we can expect an appearance?

Comment

Both him and Karim's team got games today but i have not seen either of them training with their teams. Highly unlikely either will play today

Btw those who live in US, where can we watch this league legally? Any apps or channels show them ?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
        Both him and Karim's team got games today but i have not seen either of them training with their teams. Highly unlikely either will play today

Btw those who live in US, where can we watch this league legally? Any apps or channels show them ?
        Usually NBC Sports
        بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
        عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

After providing the assist for the Royals' winner at Deepdale, Josh Sims will be pushing for his first start in a Reading shirt, while new signing Saeid Ezatolahi joined his team-mates for training for the first time this week.

https://www.readingfc.co.uk/matches/...-on-19-sep-18/

Comment

Originally posted by ferdowsi View Post
            Usually NBC Sports
            nbc sports does not show any Championship games. Last year Bein gave one championship game a week (early morning). But not sure if theyre doing that this season. Best bet is reddit soccer streams.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post

Saeid posted a pic after training yesterday on instagram. Think he will be in the squad tonight, perhaps even come as a sub.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                nbc sports does not show any Championship games. Last year Bein gave one championship game a week (early morning). But not sure if theyre doing that this season. Best bet is reddit soccer streams.
                You're right. I think ESPN has the official license but you need ESPN+ to watch all the games.
                بسی رنج بردم در این سال سی
                عجم زنده کردم بدین پارسی

Comment

In the UK I think the Championship games tonight will be shown live on Sky Sports through the red button so there could be some decent streams out there.

Comment

Ezatolahi on the bench vs. Norwich City! Match starts in an hour.
                    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Reddit r/soccerstreams is always your friend

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccerstrea..._norwich_city/
                      twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Streams:
                        https://vipbox.fi/watch-reading-vs-norwich-stream-1
                        http://soccerlegacy.net/premier-league-live-stream-5/

Comment

Confirmed! Reading lists Ezatolahi on the bench for the first time after 1 day of training...

https://twitter.com/ReadingFC/status...73404274761729
                          twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Game is on SKY GO Extra and Sky Sports Red Button.

Don't know who has these channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Game is on SKY GO Extra and Sky Sports Red Button.

Don't know who has these channels.
                              There are online TV subscription you can get to watch most of the chancels of most of the countries in the world. I think it's against forums rules to say more but DM me if you have questions

Comment

Watching Reading, you can see why they need a defensive midfielder. Bags of space in the middle, add to that weak left back. Purely on tonight’s evidence aimeless going forward. Hopefully Saied can Marshall and manage the game from the middle of the field. You would think Norwich is playing at home!!

Reading 0 Norwich 1
                                sigpic
                                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Working...
                                X