Dennis Eckert @ Celta Vigo 2018/19 - Page 5

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Dennis Eckert @ Celta Vigo 2018/19

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post
    The PFDC machine, via our Twitter account, has worked.

Dennis has put "Iran" in his roots on his Instagram profile. Shows he definitely has interest to play for Iran. It wasn't there before ...

HAHA that is amazing! I checked his Instagram a few days ago and he didn't have the Iranian flag and he does now
    maa bachehaaye iroonim
    hamishe irooni mimoonim
    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Karimi_1 For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,145 Times in 4,127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
    Sure i understand you. But like you said, this case is much different. This guy has played for Germany u19, Mönchengladbach youth teams and is playing for a strong - midtable La Liga team. At 21 he is still young also. He could definately be a Teammelli player on the road to Qatar WC. Lets see how de develops this season.
    Have you or your brother spoken with him about playing for TM in depth? And also did you guys advise him on putting up the Iranian flag or was that his move? Just curious not judging the guy here.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Karimi_1 View Post
    HAHA that is amazing! I checked his Instagram a few days ago and he didn't have the Iranian flag and he does now
    Yes

Told y'all, power of PFDC/PFDC Twitter always works. He will get a lot of new followers and other influential channels will talk about them.

We literally might play a part in getting him to Team Melli. He's 6'0 and is a striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Have you or your brother spoken with him about playing for TM in depth? And also did you guys advise him on putting up the Iranian flag or was that his move? Just curious not judging the guy here.
    I don't think anyone told him to put up the flag. He's clearly interested to play for TM, it at least seems, with the latest move and his latest outreach (posted here). Thank God he is part German and Spanish, because those are perhaps the hardest two European national teams to get into. They have talent coming out of their you know what.
    Last edited by Tehranto; 08-30-2018 at 08:38 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    Can you define Instagram influencers? I just wanna see if we have the power to change the regime too
    Social media matters in political stuff too, trust me.

But we are strictly talking about football influencers, once Navad (who I contacted) posts him - everyone in Iran will know him.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    No one told him to put up the flag. He's clearly interested to play for TM with the latest move and his latest outreach (posted here). Thank God he is part German and Spanish, because those are perhaps the hardest two European national teams to get into. They have talent coming out of their you know what.
    Thanks but I’d like to hear from his personal friend shirokhorshid if that’s ok. If he did get advised to do it it’s not like anyone can take away his desire to play for TM away. In fact, shirokhorshid and his brother should DEFINITELY give him a heads up about how Iranians are and how to deal with them if he is not familiar with them. Our behavior online can really give him a lot of shock we are a special breed for sure.....
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    Thanks but I’d like to hear from his personal friend shirokhorshid if that’s ok. If he did get advised to do it it’s not like anyone can take away his desire to play for TM away. In fact, shirokhorshid and his brother should DEFINITELY give him a heads up about how Iranians are and how to deal with them if he is not familiar with them. Our behavior online can really give him a lot of shock we are a special breed for sure.....
    I had changed that portion of my response, saying I don't think anyone did. Regardless of whether he was instructed or not, the fact he put it up shows intent, I feel. This is what a World Cup display does, you are there, people see you and admire you. He knows we are a World Cup team and this is highly motivating. Btw, it's Shirokorshid's brother that's his friend, not him. He has not met him.

Important caveat about Iranian behaviour online. He definitely should be let known of that.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    Thanks
    I had changed that portion of my response, saying I don't think anyone did. Regardless of whether he was instructed or not, the fact he put it up shows intent, I feel. This is what a World Cup display does, you are there, people see you and admire you. He knows we are a World Cup team and this is highly motivating. Btw, it's Shirokorshid's brother that's his friend, not him. He has not met him.

Important caveat about Iranian behaviour online. He definitely should be let known of that.
    I agree - certainly shows intent. His responses to the messages you posted were very professional too he’s being careful with his responses. Being advised on Iranian behavior online and Iranian journalists and all that is an absolute must to prevent shock
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,527 Times in 613 Posts
    Neither me or my little brother told him anything about putting the Iran flag up. Like Tehranto said i havent met him personally yet, he is friends with my little brother and his crew, all young guys around 20 years of age. Besides his family roots and his one or two iranian friends, theres quite a big iranian community in Cologne, so he knows some things about iranians and iranian culture. Iranians will show him that they care a lot for him on social media, which spanians and germans surely wont as he is one of hundreds of other players. But now as a young La Liga player he is surely interesting for iranians and im sure CQ will
    keep a close eye on him if he gets to know about him (if he hasnt already in the past 2 or 3 days).
    http://nedavoice.net/images/Neda/Master_Flag_.jpg

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ShiroKhorshid For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,268 Times in 617 Posts
    That is brilliant , well done to all of you 🙂
    Imagine now he gets called up by Iran and smashes it for them we can all claim in a big headed way that we were a big part of that 😛

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,378 Times in 1,009 Posts
    has the iranian mafia commented all over his page yet?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 143

You do not have permission to view the list of names.