Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is his conversation on Instagram with VivaTeamMelli. He confirms he is Iranian.

Comment

Bro you think i would open a thread and lie about him being iranian

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
        Bro you think i would open a thread and lie about him being iranian
        Of course not. But some people here are skeptical and the more proof, the better.

Also, on other boards and here I am sure, there was this guy named Sharu Najari or something, and someone claimed he was going to play for Newcastle or whatever. They even posted him playing kick up with a small ball in an inside stadium or something (LOL). Everyone got riled up and everyone was interested but that was a lie.

At least this guy actually plays in La Liga.

Comment

Sure i understand you. But like you said, this case is much different. This guy has played for Germany u19, Mönchengladbach youth teams and is playing for a strong - midtable La Liga team. At 21 he is still young also. He could definately be a Teammelli player on the road to Qatar WC. Lets see how de develops this season.

Comment

The PFDC machine, via our Twitter account, has worked.

Dennis has put "Iran" in his roots on his Instagram profile. Shows he definitely has interest to play for Iran. It wasn't there before ...

Last edited by Tehranto; 08-30-2018, 05:51 AM.

Comment

PFDC work at its best.😎

Comment

Can one of the mods maybe change the thread title to "Dennis Eckert @ Celta Vigo 2018/19" ?

Comment

Just like that we now have a legionnaire in La Liga. Kind of comical tbh.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Just like that we now have a legionnaire in La Liga. Kind of comical tbh.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                    Well, if the thing with Saman went through, we would have had two at Celta.

Hopefully he gets playing time vs. Athletico Madrid this weekend. BTW, he changed his Instagram bio one day after we tweeted it. I then contacted some Iranian influencers on Instagram, who in turn contacted Dennis and he changed it.

Power of PFDC!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Well, if the thing with Saman went through, we would have had two at Celta.

Hopefully he gets playing time vs. Athletico Madrid this weekend. BTW, he changed his Instagram bio one day after we tweeted it. I then contacted some Iranian influencers on Instagram, who in turn contacted Dennis and he changed it.

Power of PFDC!
                      Can you define Instagram influencers? I just wanna see if we have the power to change the regime too [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

The PFDC machine, via our Twitter account, has worked.

Dennis has put "Iran" in his roots on his Instagram profile. Shows he definitely has interest to play for Iran. It wasn't there before ...

HAHA that is amazing! I checked his Instagram a few days ago and he didn't have the Iranian flag and he does now
                        maa bachehaaye iroonim
                        hamishe irooni mimoonim
                        baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                        baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                          Sure i understand you. But like you said, this case is much different. This guy has played for Germany u19, Mönchengladbach youth teams and is playing for a strong - midtable La Liga team. At 21 he is still young also. He could definately be a Teammelli player on the road to Qatar WC. Lets see how de develops this season.
                          Have you or your brother spoken with him about playing for TM in depth? And also did you guys advise him on putting up the Iranian flag or was that his move? Just curious not judging the guy here.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
                            HAHA that is amazing! I checked his Instagram a few days ago and he didn't have the Iranian flag and he does now
                            Yes

Told y'all, power of PFDC/PFDC Twitter always works. He will get a lot of new followers and other influential channels will talk about them.

We literally might play a part in getting him to Team Melli. He's 6'0 and is a striker.

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Have you or your brother spoken with him about playing for TM in depth? And also did you guys advise him on putting up the Iranian flag or was that his move? Just curious not judging the guy here.
                            I don't think anyone told him to put up the flag. He's clearly interested to play for TM, it at least seems, with the latest move and his latest outreach (posted here). Thank God he is part German and Spanish, because those are perhaps the hardest two European national teams to get into. They have talent coming out of their you know what.
                            Last edited by Tehranto; 08-30-2018, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit View Post
                              Can you define Instagram influencers? I just wanna see if we have the power to change the regime too [emoji23][emoji23]
                              Social media matters in political stuff too, trust me.

But we are strictly talking about football influencers, once Navad (who I contacted) posts him - everyone in Iran will know him.

Comment

No one told him to put up the flag. He's clearly interested to play for TM with the latest move and his latest outreach (posted here). Thank God he is part German and Spanish, because those are perhaps the hardest two European national teams to get into. They have talent coming out of their you know what.
                                Thanks but I’d like to hear from his personal friend shirokhorshid if that’s ok. If he did get advised to do it it’s not like anyone can take away his desire to play for TM away. In fact, shirokhorshid and his brother should DEFINITELY give him a heads up about how Iranians are and how to deal with them if he is not familiar with them. Our behavior online can really give him a lot of shock we are a special breed for sure.....
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X