Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so he is one quarter Iranian, one quarter German, and half Spanish.
    I would be surprised If he choses to play for 25% of his ethnicity.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
      The thing is, his other ethnicities are too hard to get into, so he may end up having that 25% as his only option, sorta like Daniel Davari

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        It’s a shame now that Saman never went to Celta , could have put a good word in for us 😀
        Right he could have told him that he gets bored sitting on the bench for 87 minutes when he’s the best player on the team. And that he needs someone to talk too while masoud keeps turning the ball over
        SHOW TIME!

Comment

I am introduicing a young player who is making his first steps in La Liga, and without me saying or opening this thread, nobody would know about this guy, as he is a special case, being only quarter iranian and a german name, unlike guys like Davari or those Nazari brothers who had iranian surnames at least. Dont really get the comparison to those Naraji brothers Did they even sit on the bench one time for Real Zaragoza?
          This guy is making his first minutes for a club known around the world and will have a very tough time to play for either Spain or Germany, so is it bad that im opening this thread and with the help of others (thanks Tehrano) try to introduce him to our coaching staff and federation?

Comment

Would have had a better chance to play for Iran if he had Seyed blood,
            Seyed Denis Eckert ..

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
            به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
              Could you imagine the field day Mayeli Kohan and others would have if this guy with his 100% non Persian name and quarter Iranian blood made TM roster?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Click View Post
                Would have had a better chance to play for Iran if he had Seyed blood,
                Seyed Denis Eckert ..
                Haj Mashti Seyyed Eckert hahahahah
                sigpic

Comment

What is his father's last name? Anybody knows? He doesn't look Iranian yet that doesn't mean he doesn't have any Iranian lineage since there are many kids of mixed marriages who don't look Iranian per say (whatever that means ).

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    What is his father's last name? Anybody knows? He doesn't look Iranian yet that doesn't mean he doesn't have any Iranian lineage since there are many kids of mixed marriages who don't look Iranian per say (whatever that means ).
                    Hey I’m guessing as his dad is German/Iranian that his dads surname was Eckert. Maybe his dads mom was Iranian and his father German.

And I agree I am of a mixed marriage (my mom is white English) and look Iranian whereas other friends from the same background look a lot less Iranian.

Comment

Maybe he's related to Tim Akart of PFDC.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

His full name is Dennis Yerai Eckert Ayensa.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                          You have to keep in mind hes not half iranian, his father is half iranian. Mom spanish, so basically he is 50% spanish, 25% german and 25% iranian if we want to be mathematically correct

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                            Maybe he's related to Tim Akart of PFDC.
                            is he %100 Arian though?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Could you imagine the field day Mayeli Kohan and others would have if this guy with his 100% non Persian name and quarter Iranian blood made TM roster?

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                              I don't give an ish what those vatan foroushs think

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                specailly when he gives interviews in English with translator on Iranian TV. And asks reporter back to their question: “Mayeli Who? Is that an Eye-Ranian dish?”
                                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X