Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According transfermarkt his contract with Celta Vigo was terminated. According Transfermarkt there is interest from German 1.Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga.
    https://www.transfermarkt.de/eckert-...ew/news/339802

Comment

Dutch club Roda JC interested in Dennis:

""No Galicia, but South Limburg for Eckert after half the Excelsior season"

Dennis Eckert may return to the Dutch fields. The German striker was leased to Excelsior by Celta de Vigo last spring, but has no future in Galicia.

Eckert still had an ongoing commitment with Celta de Vigo, but his contract has since been canceled, leaving him without a club. According to 1Limburg , Roda JC hopes to add the 22-year-old German to the selection. The Limburgers saw top scorer Mario Engels move to SV Sandhausen in Germany this summer and have only one pure center striker in the person of Mart Remans.

When Roda actually pushes through, Eckert becomes the seventh summer reinforcement for Limburgers. Jordy Croux, Roland Alberg, Juan Alonso, Antonio Cotán, Timothy Durwael and Robert Klaasen have previously settled in the Parkstad Limburg Stadium. The financially troubled club finished last season in a disappointing thirteenth place in the Kitchen Champion Division."

https://www.voetbalprimeur.nl/nieuws...-seizoen-.html

Comment

poor guy as soon as he got into contact with IFF his career went down the drain....Zandi, Dejagah syndrome

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
          poor guy as soon as he got into contact with IFF his career went down the drain....Zandi, Dejagah syndrome

He was not even close to IFF to get affected. His career stocked, because he did not performed at Vigo.
          Sad, but true.

I mean, according to the western press Iran is guilty for everything (even cancer), but for this for sure not.

Comment

Didn't impress at all @Excelsior either
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

When did he have contact with IFF?
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                Didn't impress at all @Excelsior either
                yet to see any game from this kid but a few mins highlights here n there but if he can't cut it as a striker in Eredivisie, then he can't be all that and a bag of chips ..!!
                he is still young though with EU passport and relatively impressive resume as far as attaining interest from somewhat reputable EU clubs, so i suppose he may well land a 1-2 more decent team offers before he is forced into the real world in search of a Joby Job..!!

Comment

He is a good person and likes Iran. It's a shame this is his club situtation at the moment, hopefully all is resovled and he joins a good Dutch team which provides him with sufficient playing time. He is still young at age 22.

?????

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    When did he have contact with IFF?
                    he never did lol. So much for that agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      he never did lol. So much for that agenda.
                      I know he didn't thats why I'm eagerly waiting for his response lol
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Joined FC Ingolstadt

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                          Joined FC Ingolstadt
                          from La Liga to 3rd German Bundesliga...Good Night!

Comment

^lol
                            probably more his speed..!?

Comment

thread closed

Comment

Working...
                              X