Dennis Eckert @ Celta Vigo 2018/19 - Page 14

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Dennis Eckert @ Celta Vigo 2018/19

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,084 Times in 1,177 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by scuderia View Post
    You guys kill me haha, I haven't watched him play but LOL, is it because we found a blonde hair and blue eyes Persian that he has to be called up ! ?
    Nah it's cause he's playing in La Liga with Celta Vigo lol

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kian B. For This Useful Post:

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    You guys kill me haha, I haven't watched him play but LOL, is it because we found a blonde hair and blue eyes Persian that he has to be called up ! ?
    We want him invited because he gets regular substitute minutes on a very good La Liga team. We don't have many of those players around ... do we?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 Times in 609 Posts
    Guys honestly how can people dare to demand people like ryan the snail and than not Eckertzadeh? he has more minutes in La Liga this year than ARJ in PL

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FF187 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,884 Times in 2,464 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FF187 View Post
    Guys honestly how can people dare to demand people like ryan the snail and than not Eckertzadeh? he has more minutes in La Liga this year than ARJ in PL

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    Well if knew how to read, you can see clearly I mentioned Dennis as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    I’m not! He should have been invited many many many months ago and the only reason CQ didn’t invite him is because beef with Branko! Also what did Khanzadeh and Montazeri do to warrant a line up instead of Ryan Tafazolli? I think CQ is racist towards Irani hariji and probably won’t invite Dennis Eckert as well.

Also please, Aghaei instead of Sohrabian for back up!

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    He made a comment on his Instagram:

sei doch nicht so ... siehst doch was hier los ist

Seems he does not appreciate all the “come to Iran” comments on his Instagram. I guess he thinks its better to not be supported than supported. Always appreciate your fans.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,585 Times in 6,866 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post
    He made a comment on his Instagram:

sei doch nicht so ... siehst doch was hier los ist

Seems he does not appreciate all the “come to Iran” comments on his Instagram. I guess he thinks its better to not be supported than supported. Always appreciate your fans.
    I don't get what that means.

Google translate says "Do not be so ... look what's going on here".

Banned

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    I don't get what that means.

Google translate says "Do not be so ... look what's going on here".
    He responded with that to a teammate that said "Come to Iran"

And he also put the face palm emoji. Showing his visual frustration with the countless Iranians commenting on his IG page.

I blame myself a bit - I was the one who got the info he was Iranian onto social media (Twitter, spoke with Iranian football IG influencers that he was Iranians etc.) after ShirKorshid posted it here.

Either way - it should feel good to be wanted.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,157 Times in 535 Posts
    And he also put the face palm emoji. Showing his visual frustration with the countless Iranians commenting on his IG page.
    I blame myself a bit - I was the one who got the info he was Iranian onto social media (Twitter, spoke with Iranian football IG influencers that he was Iranians etc.) after ShirKorshid posted it here.
    Can you show us please? Also he could just be joking with his team mates! Regardless he has an Iranian flag there so he's proud either way!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to scuderia For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Iranian social media so fucking annoying though-look at their comments on anything Brighton smh embarrassing

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamB For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Can you show us please? Also he could just be joking with his team mates! Regardless he has an Iranian flag there so he's proud either way!
    Well, when they flood your comments section, it is annoying. He wasn't joking.

Yes, he is proud to be Iranian and has the flag, but this trolling stuff on his IG is off-setting.

---------

dennis_yerai@anasouahim sei doch nicht so.. siehst doch was hier los ist 🤦🏼*♂️

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 143

You do not have permission to view the list of names.