Closed Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Dennis Eckert @ Celta Vigo 2018/19

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,940 Times in 2,298 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    This guy maybe will do it like Ashkan(although Ashkan was much better player in junior level and if he wasn't part of golden generation of German players he may have capped few matches for Germany senior team actually), wait until one of Spain or Germany invite him, which obviously will never happen. Then it depends to IFF if they are open to invite someone with no Persian last name( not that i have something against).

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,142 Times in 4,125 Posts
    I wonder if CQ knows about this guy.....I'd be very surprised if he did bc knowing CQ, he would 100% call him up
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Banned
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    From yesterday's game vs. Valencia.

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Invite him test him whats the problem ? I bet no iranian player would play in La Liga, give him 2 Years and he will be starter somewhere.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Foolad Khuzestan For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,157 Times in 535 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by P-Money View Post
    Invite him test him whats the problem ? I bet no iranian player would play in La Liga, give him 2 Years and he will be starter somewhere.
    I promise you CQ has been notified of his play and is already watching him. We can trust him to make the best possible judgment :!)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran_19 View Post
    This guy maybe will do it like Ashkan(although Ashkan was much better player in junior level and if he wasn't part of golden generation of German players he may have capped few matches for Germany senior team actually), wait until one of Spain or Germany invite him, which obviously will never happen. Then it depends to IFF if they are open to invite someone with no Persian last name( not that i have something against).
    He also goes by dennis Yerai (middle name). So he will be known as Yeraeiiii in Iran. Not a problem since it sounds Persian.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,527 Times in 613 Posts
    Im almost 100% sure CQ and staff know about him by now. Its just a matter of time he or his manager will be contaced.
    http://nedavoice.net/images/Neda/Master_Flag_.jpg

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post
    He also goes by dennis Yerai (middle name). So he will be known as Yeraeiiii in Iran. Not a problem since it sounds Persian.
    Faghad Yerai hast = There is only one way.

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post
    Or by DeNEEESS
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,731 Times in 2,824 Posts
    Good stuff, i cant believe he plays regularly.
    He came outta nowhere

CQ must invite him. If not this time for Asian cup but definitely next International break in March 2019

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 141

You do not have permission to view the list of names.