Dennis Eckert @ Celta Vigo 2018/19 - Page 11

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Dennis Eckert @ Celta Vigo 2018/19

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,498 Times in 598 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Just to add on what Tehranto said, his chance to make Spain or Germany senior squad one day is something like 10%, and even if it happens he probably would be one of those players who will have like 1, 2 or 3 appereances and thats it.. He knows that if he ever wants to play in any major tournamet, Iran will be his only realistic option. Personally i think there is a pretty high possibilty to see him feature for Teammelli on the road to Qatar WC in 1 - 2 years from now.
    http://nedavoice.net/images/Neda/Master_Flag_.jpg

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 Times in 714 Posts
    Well, Germany has and always had a striker problem, thats why when he has a good season he has a pretty high chance to establish himself in the german national team as a regular starter

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AsOen5 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,498 Times in 598 Posts
    Germany has a very big talent in Werner, then you have guys like Volland, Uth, Petersen who are still way ahead of him. I agree that the CF position is their weak spot, but still very hard competition for him. With some good appereances and good luck he could get invited for the U21 where his competition would be guys like Waldschmidt (Freiburg) or Teuchert (Schalke).
    http://nedavoice.net/images/Neda/Master_Flag_.jpg

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,308 Times in 4,638 Posts
    Iranians has filled his IG, wishing he would play for Iran and stuff [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abtin View Post
    Iranians has filled his IG, wishing he would play for Iran and stuff [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    He has also gained like 7-8K followers in 2-3 weeks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    My son is a ‘quarter’ Iranian (rest mainly English) and when someone asked him his nationality he says he is Iranian. Makes me proud, I have always brought him up to be proud of his background and of Iran.
    That’s awesome. I’ve always been curious to see how children with British/Iranian or American/Iranian backgrounds feel when they learn the history of each country. Like do they get upset when they find out the British bombarded the democratic Iranian parliament in 1908, or that US paid Arab countries in 1953 to bus people in and start riots in order to get rid of Mossadegh? Like, I don’t mean to get political, but how do they handle these conflicting emotions?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to somebuffguy For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,179 Times in 570 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by somebuffguy View Post
    That’s awesome. I’ve always been curious to see how children with British/Iranian or American/Iranian backgrounds feel when they learn the history of each country. Like do they get upset when they find out the British bombarded the democratic Iranian parliament in 1908, or that US paid Arab countries in 1953 to bus people in and start riots in order to get rid of Mossadegh? Like, I don’t mean to get political, but how do they handle these conflicting emotions?
    He’s 11 so too young yet to know the full history but he is proud of being different to most the other kids in his school with a surname from another country. He’s a bookworm though and loves to know facts so no doubt he will want to find out the past.
    I’ve always tried to distance the politics with the country, am i pissed off with how the British have treated Iran, you sure I am. But I have best friends who are English and my mom is English and her dad fought in the Second World War in the RAF and I am proud of that. I’m also studying History and Politics at degree level so I could go on for ages
    I love Iran , my dad brought me up to know my past and my history and even though I have benne over twice I would love to go back again and visit his hometown of Abadan.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Medzdidz For This Useful Post:

General Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Medzdidz View Post
    He’s 11 so too young yet to know the full history but he is proud of being different to most the other kids in his school with a surname from another country. He’s a bookworm though and loves to know facts so no doubt he will want to find out the past.
    I’ve always tried to distance the politics with the country, am i pissed off with how the British have treated Iran, you sure I am. But I have best friends who are English and my mom is English and her dad fought in the Second World War in the RAF and I am proud of that. I’m also studying History and Politics at degree level so I could go on for ages
    I love Iran , my dad brought me up to know my past and my history and even though I have benne over twice I would love to go back again and visit his hometown of Abadan.
    That's wonderful. Good for you and your kids to embrace your culture. That's how the world can finally unite in the future by telling the truth and coming together as families. Good on you for the early start.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to somebuffguy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I tell you what last year in state High school free style Wrestling Tournoment When My Son as I call the Half bread put the Iranian Wrestling Singlet on because he wanted to be different not only made my day but he was so proud of it as if he was representing Iran eventhough he has been there and later told me it made him feel belong to something that he can not explain.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom naraghi For This Useful Post:

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 20,141 Times in 7,314 Posts
    Subbed in the 70th minute vs. Valencia.

He has been a consistent player thus far this season in La Liga. He's played 4 out of 6 games so far.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tehranto For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 187

You do not have permission to view the list of names.