X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    He made a comment on his Instagram:

sei doch nicht so ... siehst doch was hier los ist

Seems he does not appreciate all the “come to Iran” comments on his Instagram. I guess he thinks its better to not be supported than supported. Always appreciate your fans.
    I don't get what that means.

Google translate says "Do not be so ... look what's going on here".

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      I don't get what that means.

Google translate says "Do not be so ... look what's going on here".
      He responded with that to a teammate that said "Come to Iran"

And he also put the face palm emoji. Showing his visual frustration with the countless Iranians commenting on his IG page.

I blame myself a bit - I was the one who got the info he was Iranian onto social media (Twitter, spoke with Iranian football IG influencers that he was Iranians etc.) after ShirKorshid posted it here.

Either way - it should feel good to be wanted.

Comment

And he also put the face palm emoji. Showing his visual frustration with the countless Iranians commenting on his IG page.
        I blame myself a bit - I was the one who got the info he was Iranian onto social media (Twitter, spoke with Iranian football IG influencers that he was Iranians etc.) after ShirKorshid posted it here.
        Can you show us please? Also he could just be joking with his team mates! Regardless he has an Iranian flag there so he's proud either way!

Comment

Iranian social media so fucking annoying though-look at their comments on anything Brighton smh embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            Can you show us please? Also he could just be joking with his team mates! Regardless he has an Iranian flag there so he's proud either way!
            Well, when they flood your comments section, it is annoying. He wasn't joking.

Yes, he is proud to be Iranian and has the flag, but this trolling stuff on his IG is off-setting.

---------

dennis_yerai@anasouahim sei doch nicht so.. siehst doch was hier los ist 🤦🏼*♂️

https://www.instagram.com/p/Boepz0DF...y=dennis_yerai

Comment

Az bas in Iraniya nadid badid hastan. Let the guy be.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                Az bas in Iraniya nadid badid hastan. Let the guy be.
                Some of them insulted him when he took the flags away..
                Maybe thats the only reason he has the iranian flag on again.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                  Some of them insulted him when he took the flags away..
                  Maybe thats the only reason he has the iranian flag on again.
                  I doubt that very much that's the only reason. Either way, we have created a monster. I hope that Dennis is not turned off by this ...

Same thing was happening to Saman, they cooled down once he joined team melli. Everyone always says that TM has a great atmosphere and we can see how friendly everyone is with one another. Wish he gave us a shot to see that.
                  Last edited by Tehranto; 10-04-2018, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JamB View Post
                    Iranian social media so fucking annoying though-look at their comments on anything Brighton smh embarrassing
                    Yeah... It's really terrible.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I doubt that very much that's the only reason. Either way, we have created a monster. I hope that Dennis is not turned off by this ...

Same thing was happening to Saman, they cooled down once he joined team melli. Everyone always says that TM has a great atmosphere and we can see how friendly everyone is with one another. Wish he gave us a shot to see that.
                      dont worry too much bro. While he is def a young talented striker achieving good things atm, for the forseeable future Sardar and Kaveh are still far ahead of him. If he comes in he would rarely play unless we drastically change formation or something. Nonetheless, would love to see him in a TM shirt, but unlike ghoddos I am not dying for this guy to join.

Comment

Played 45 minutes as a Sub today vs. Sevilla.

Very good performance, got 7.0 on Sofascore.

Comment

Dennis the Menace!!!

Comment

Eckert starts against Alaves! Watching the game right now!

Comment

Is he playing as target forward or winger?!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Is he playing as target forward or winger?!

Target, lone forward.

This is huge! He needs to be invited to Team ASAP. We have probably one player (Saman) currently good enough to start on a la liga team.

Comment

Working...
                                X