This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    My son is a ‘quarter’ Iranian (rest mainly English) and when someone asked him his nationality he says he is Iranian. Makes me proud, I have always brought him up to be proud of his background and of Iran.
    That’s awesome. I’ve always been curious to see how children with British/Iranian or American/Iranian backgrounds feel when they learn the history of each country. Like do they get upset when they find out the British bombarded the democratic Iranian parliament in 1908, or that US paid Arab countries in 1953 to bus people in and start riots in order to get rid of Mossadegh? Like, I don’t mean to get political, but how do they handle these conflicting emotions?

Comment

Originally posted by somebuffguy View Post
      That’s awesome. I’ve always been curious to see how children with British/Iranian or American/Iranian backgrounds feel when they learn the history of each country. Like do they get upset when they find out the British bombarded the democratic Iranian parliament in 1908, or that US paid Arab countries in 1953 to bus people in and start riots in order to get rid of Mossadegh? Like, I don’t mean to get political, but how do they handle these conflicting emotions?
      He’s 11 so too young yet to know the full history but he is proud of being different to most the other kids in his school with a surname from another country. He’s a bookworm though and loves to know facts so no doubt he will want to find out the past.
      I’ve always tried to distance the politics with the country, am i pissed off with how the British have treated Iran, you sure I am. But I have best friends who are English and my mom is English and her dad fought in the Second World War in the RAF and I am proud of that. I’m also studying History and Politics at degree level so I could go on for ages
      I love Iran , my dad brought me up to know my past and my history and even though I have benne over twice I would love to go back again and visit his hometown of Abadan.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        He’s 11 so too young yet to know the full history but he is proud of being different to most the other kids in his school with a surname from another country. He’s a bookworm though and loves to know facts so no doubt he will want to find out the past.
        I’ve always tried to distance the politics with the country, am i pissed off with how the British have treated Iran, you sure I am. But I have best friends who are English and my mom is English and her dad fought in the Second World War in the RAF and I am proud of that. I’m also studying History and Politics at degree level so I could go on for ages
        I love Iran , my dad brought me up to know my past and my history and even though I have benne over twice I would love to go back again and visit his hometown of Abadan.
        That's wonderful. Good for you and your kids to embrace your culture. That's how the world can finally unite in the future by telling the truth and coming together as families. Good on you for the early start.

Comment

I tell you what last year in state High school free style Wrestling Tournoment When My Son as I call the Half bread put the Iranian Wrestling Singlet on because he wanted to be different not only made my day but he was so proud of it as if he was representing Iran eventhough he has been there and later told me it made him feel belong to something that he can not explain.

Comment

Subbed in the 70th minute vs. Valencia.

He has been a consistent player thus far this season in La Liga. He's played 4 out of 6 games so far.

Comment

This guy maybe will do it like Ashkan(although Ashkan was much better player in junior level and if he wasn't part of golden generation of German players he may have capped few matches for Germany senior team actually), wait until one of Spain or Germany invite him, which obviously will never happen. Then it depends to IFF if they are open to invite someone with no Persian last name( not that i have something against).

Comment

I wonder if CQ knows about this guy.....I'd be very surprised if he did bc knowing CQ, he would 100% call him up
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

From yesterday's game vs. Valencia.

Comment

Invite him test him whats the problem ? I bet no iranian player would play in La Liga, give him 2 Years and he will be starter somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by P-Money View Post
                      Invite him test him whats the problem ? I bet no iranian player would play in La Liga, give him 2 Years and he will be starter somewhere.
                      I promise you CQ has been notified of his play and is already watching him. We can trust him to make the best possible judgment :!)

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        This guy maybe will do it like Ashkan(although Ashkan was much better player in junior level and if he wasn't part of golden generation of German players he may have capped few matches for Germany senior team actually), wait until one of Spain or Germany invite him, which obviously will never happen. Then it depends to IFF if they are open to invite someone with no Persian last name( not that i have something against).
                        He also goes by dennis Yerai (middle name). So he will be known as Yeraeiiii in Iran. Not a problem since it sounds Persian.

Comment

Im almost 100% sure CQ and staff know about him by now. Its just a matter of time he or his manager will be contaced.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            He also goes by dennis Yerai (middle name). So he will be known as Yeraeiiii in Iran. Not a problem since it sounds Persian.
                            Faghad Yerai hast = There is only one way.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Or by DeNEEESS

Comment

Good stuff, i cant believe he plays regularly.
                                He came outta nowhere

CQ must invite him. If not this time for Asian cup but definitely next International break in March 2019

Comment

Working...
                                X