This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Agree with you on this. Arzani supposedly has a bit of an attitude problem and has not been giving it 100% in their u23 teams.
    i havent followed him since he opted for Aussies, but he always came across as a cocky lil cunt..!! has the talent to make it big, not the physique and now the workmanlike and professional attitude it seems..!!

Comment

He came on in the 85th minute for Aspas, Celta were already up 4-0.

Comment

He started the Copa Del Rey match against Sociedad but was subbed off at half time. They ended up drawing 1-1. Pretty poor management in my opinion if he wasn’t injured, young players need confidence and that would set him back.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          i havent followed him since he opted for Aussies, but he always came across as a cocky lil cunt..!! has the talent to make it big, not the physique and now the workmanlike and professional attitude it seems..!!
          sounds like our version of Payam Sadeghian.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
            sounds like our version of Payam Sadeghian.
            No, he's a good kid.

Tore his ACL today, though.
            Right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must.

Comment

^Arzani ro migi..!???
              Khob kooneh laghesh
              Who cares

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/xHs7-oMpoF/

For those curious if Yerai has ever been to the motherland, the answer is YES he been in Iran before. He seems close with his family in Iran, so this could be a good sign!

Comment

It will do him some good to go on loan to a team where can get some more starting time, probably a lower table Spanish team or in the second division so he get some goals in and get his confidence up.

Comment

Just saw that Celta sacked their manager on Monday , I wonder how he will figure in the new managers plans.

Comment

Just saw that Celta sacked their manager on Monday , I wonder how he will figure in the new managers plans.
                      According this article he has already spoken with the new coach and it sounds good.
                      http://m.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/...-division.html

Comment

We should give give this kid a trial in our u23
                        See if he can cut it for TM soon after .!? & sorta break him in with the Irani bazi n stuff

I read an old article
                        Where he was praising his ex coach too..! So I don’t know !? But doubtful he will be taken more seriously as a first team player by the new guy either as an unproven youngster ..!?

Comment

Well he’s not in the squad for tonight’s game, unless he’s injured.

Comment

Not in squad again

Comment

Hasn't appeared for months
                              twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                                Young player with Iranian blood in La Liga for TM.
                                well yeah that's the point

Comment

Working...
                                X