Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alaves have had a good start to the season too pretty big decision from the manager with Sisto and Mor on the bench

Comment

Carlos Queiroz needs to stop messing around and invite Dennis.

Comment

With a win, Alavés would be La Liga leaders ... big game.

Eckert had a beautiful sequence where he headed (passed) the ball to a Aspas, who went on a break.
        Last edited by Tehranto; 10-19-2018, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Target, lone forward.
          This is huge! He needs to be invited to Team ASAP. We have probably one player (Saman) currently good enough to start on a la liga team.
          Despite the fact that he didn't yet score a goal in few chances he got, he should have done a decent job to still getting a regular playing time. Anyway i highly doubt this guy ever play for TM.
          NT is not club situation, you should be really dedicated, like Gucci, Ashkan, Saman, there is reason why it didn't work in case of Davari and Beitashour.

Comment

interesting that celta badly wanted to sign saman and now instead they are playing eckert fix in the XI

Comment

Is he still adamant about playing for Iran?

Comment

He is probably playing his first 90 min match.
                Carlos needs to contact him and see his level of interest, if and only if he is dedicated and willing to solve a bit his language barrier, then he should get the call.

Comment

Let him get a season behind him first before there is any talk of call ups. The focus for this international season is the Asian Cup, by the time it comes to World Cup qualifiers I am guessing we will need some
                  New blood coming into the team. If he is performing at a high level then yes they should see if he wants to play for Iran.

But well done to him as a young player getting to play so much in La Liga, he is obviously doing something right in training and impressed the coaches enough with his attitude to do this.

Comment

if he is invited would be after asian cup 2019, would be for 2022 wcq

Comment

I don't want him to become Daniel Arzani #2
                      twitter.com/ideannakhjavani

Comment

Arzani is our Zidane

Comment

Originally posted by ideannakhjavani View Post
                          Nah, I doubt he'd be called up to either of Germany or Spain

Comment

Originally posted by ideannakhjavani View Post
                            I don't think they're comparable situations.

Arzani was born in Iran, both parents are Iranian, had the very real dilemma of choosing national teams and he chose to play for an adopted nation.

Eckert is barely Iranian but qualifies through lineage, doesn't speak the language (?) and has yet to be offered a call up by anyone. He'll hold out for Germany, unlikely he'll get anywhere near Spain... If he chooses us it won't be until the next world cup at the earliest.

Arzani should have been ours, Eckert is a punt like Davari was.

Arzani has the potential to be a fixed player in a strong league if he develops properly. Right now, he can't get into the first team of his loan club, Celtic. The Zidane comparison is quite over the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                              I don't think they're comparable situations.
                              Arzani was born in Iran, both parents are Iranian, had the very real dilemma of choosing national teams and he chose to play for an adopted nation.
                              Eckert is barely Iranian but qualifies through lineage, doesn't speak the language (?) and has yet to be offered a call up by anyone. He'll hold out for Germany, unlikely he'll get anywhere near Spain... If he chooses us it won't be until the next world cup at the earliest.
                              Arzani should have been ours, Eckert is a punt like Davari was.
                              Arzani has the potential to be a fixed player in a strong league if he develops properly. Right now, he can't get into the first team of his loan club, Celtic. The Zidane comparison is quite over the top.
                              Agree with you on this. Arzani supposedly has a bit of an attitude problem and has not been giving it 100% in their u23 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                He also goes by dennis Yerai (middle name). So he will be known as Yeraeiiii in Iran. Not a problem since it sounds Persian.
                                mese ma mashadia , we can just call him YAREH ..!!
                                i havent kept up with this thread and yet to see him play to see if he is even worth all the hype were making here, especially in a position we have so much depth already ..!! but i suppose if he can keep featuring in La Liga and perform admirably, (& gets no look from Germany or Spain) CQ could possibly pursue him after the AC and in the run up for WC 22..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X