This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dennis Eckert @ Celta Vigo 2018/19

Im just opening this thread so that maybe IFF can take note of this guy (we all know how powerfull
    PFDC is ) He is a friend of my little brother, half german/half iranian dad, spanish mother, born in Germany. Last week and today he got his first minutes in La Liga for Celta Vigo.

His profile:
    https://www.transfermarkt.de/dennis-...spieler/249303
    Last edited by Adesor Vafaseya; 08-30-2018, 07:37 AM.

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
    Im just opening this thread so that maybe IFF can take note of this guy (we all know how powerfull
    PFDC is ) He is a friend of my little brother, half german/half iranian dad, spanish mother, born in Germany. Last week and today he got his first minutes in La Liga for Celta Vigo.
    His profile:
    Thanks! Any interest to play for Iran?

You mean, for Celta Vigo B.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      Thanks! Any interest to play for Iran?

You mean, for Celta Vigo B.
      No, for the main team in La Liga. Last week and today also. Today he was subbed in for Maximiliano Gomez (Uruguay national team) in a 2:1 away win against Levante.

Comment

I havent met him personally yet, my brother says he does speak a few words of farsi. About the interest, well his options are Germany, Spain and Iran..
        And the first two ones are amongst the most difficult ones in the world. Lets see how he develops, like i said just opening this thread so IFF or other important people know about him.

Comment

I found his Wikipedia page and he had a good goal scoring record for Celta B for a young player . He played once for Germany u 19 and it isn’t easy to get into a top 10 team in Spain so well done to him.

His full name is Dennis-Yerai Eckert Ayensa

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Eckert

Comment

His profile:
            OK bro - I will tweet about it.

He will get recognition.

Comment

Yo this guy is 100% legit. Kid is a rising star.

There's a solid 25% chance I'd say this kid wants to play for Team Melli, but lets keep an eye out for him in case somehow he really does have passion for 25% of his ethnicity lol

Just wish someone could interview him and ask him what his opinion on Team Melli is.

Comment

Young player with Iranian blood in La Liga for TM.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

It’s a shame now that Saman never went to Celta , could have put a good word in for us 😀

Comment

Tweeted about it, please RT:

https://twitter.com/persianfutbol

Comment

Is he as good as our legend Sharu Naraji who played for Real Zaragoza and Torino?

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        Is he as good as our legend Sharu Naraji who played for Real Zaragoza and Torino?
                        There was zero record of Sharu or his brother actually playing for Real Zargoza. This kid is way past them already considering he has already and actually played back-to-back La Liga games with a good team.

You cannot compare the two (three) situations.

Comment

Agha I know, it's just that Sharu was the epitome of "friend of a friend"/"family friend" postings on Iranian forums so I always get reminded of him when we get that theme in threads.

Comment

Comment

His profile:
                              alright man the pressure is on for you - you've now put yourself in the spotlight and we are all counting on you to use your Iranian blood for the greater good and find your selling skills and sell this guy on why TM is the best option good luck to your brothers friend I will root for him and will be interested to see how he pans out!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                              X