Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad he is a forward. Any other position and I would say he would be at the next camp.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

His team mates are already catching on to Iranians on social media one of his old team mates (I think) said “come to Iran
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Don't get me wrong by saying this, as I am always open to allow naturalized players to play for the respective host country. But don't you all think he would need to at least somewhat understand Persian? It'd be kind of awkward to play for the national team of a country, while not understanding a word. Clubs are totally different animal, but national team is a little weird. I bet you those few words he knows in Farsi are only cuss words!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
          Don't get me wrong by saying this, as I am always open to allow naturalized players to play for the respective host country. But don't you all think he would need to at least somewhat understand Persian? It'd be kind of awkward to play for the national team of a country, while not understanding a word. Clubs are totally different animal, but national team is a little weird. I bet you those few words he knows in Farsi are only cuss words!
          Saman's farsi was very, very weak as well. Zandi's was also non-existent.

Also ghorboonee Bebe!

Comment

he is 0% iranian,

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
              he is 0% iranian,
              He's 25% Iranian. His Paternal Grandmother was Iranian.
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Saman's farsi was very, very weak as well. Zandi's was also non-existent.

Also ghorboonee Bebe!
                Zandi could pretty much fully understand and speak it while mumbling. Ghoddos completely understands and speaks it well. This guy knows only a few words lol

Bebe joon ham inja nesheste samavaro daagh mikone. Salam miresoone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                  he is 0% iranian,
                  He has Iranian blood.
                  I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Bro wtf I want this guy so bad in team melli. I swear any other country would call him up lol. I doubt he will ever get called up though tbh. We need golbezan to talk to the team melli camp ha

Comment

You guys kill me haha, I haven't watched him play but LOL, is it because we found a blonde hair and blue eyes Persian that he has to be called up ! ?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                        You guys kill me haha, I haven't watched him play but LOL, is it because we found a blonde hair and blue eyes Persian that he has to be called up ! ?
                        Nah it's cause he's playing in La Liga with Celta Vigo lol

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          We want him invited because he gets regular substitute minutes on a very good La Liga team. We don't have many of those players around ... do we?

Comment

Guys honestly how can people dare to demand people like ryan the snail and than not Eckertzadeh? he has more minutes in La Liga this year than ARJ in PL

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                              Guys honestly how can people dare to demand people like ryan the snail and than not Eckertzadeh? he has more minutes in La Liga this year than ARJ in PL

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
                              Well if knew how to read, you can see clearly I mentioned Dennis as well.

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              I’m not! He should have been invited many many many months ago and the only reason CQ didn’t invite him is because beef with Branko! Also what did Khanzadeh and Montazeri do to warrant a line up instead of Ryan Tafazolli? I think CQ is racist towards Irani hariji and probably won’t invite Dennis Eckert as well.

Also please, Aghaei instead of Sohrabian for back up!

Comment

He made a comment on his Instagram:

sei doch nicht so ... siehst doch was hier los ist

Seems he does not appreciate all the “come to Iran” comments on his Instagram. I guess he thinks its better to not be supported than supported. Always appreciate your fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X