• Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://dailyvideo90.com/video.php?streamable=j9lap

Link to Saman’s goal.

Comment

3-0, Konate scores. GAME OVER.

Comment

4-0. The sending off was crucial. But saman's header and the VAR call for offsides soon after decided this game.

they play st ettiene next week away which will be much more of a test.

Comment

4-0 boro baba jamesh kon maskhare

Comment

Ghoddos is our best player at the moment. Unfortunately he is too good for this team and perhaps even this league unless it was PSG.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              Ghoddos is our best player at the moment. Unfortunately he is too good for this team and perhaps even this league unless it was PSG.

Chill, it’s only Stade Reims only Ligue 1 worst team.

Comment

I meant overall since last year with OFK as well. Mostly based on his Europa display with that team! And Reims was in 5th and had no losses yet!

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

They had won both their league games before this one, so they can't be that horrible...
                  sigpic

Comment

Ligue1 is the 4th or 5th best league in the world, the guy comes from Swedish league...He is playing in the league of the current world champions, will face some of these guys who just became world champions, will face PSG, Monaco, Olympique Marseille and Lyon plus some of the worlds very best players... and is playing in a team he can be a big star in, and later on move to the other big french clubs or the other top leagues. How some can not be happy about this transfer is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                      Ligue1 is the 4th or 5th best league in the world, the guy comes from Swedish league...He is playing in the league of the current world champions, will face some of these guys who just became world champions, will face PSG, Monaco, Olympique Marseille and Lyon plus some of the worlds very best players... and is playing in a team he can be a big star in, and later on move to the other big french clubs or the other top leagues. How some can not be happy about this transfer is beyond me.
                      because if you just watch him in the team he is the best player. He was not trying 100%, and clearly not fully acclimated, and still was so classy. We just expect a better move for a guy who already proved himself vs many top teams in europa league and drew plaudits from the biggest managers, including frances very own Arsene Wenger.

Comment

So guys thoughts on this team after their 4-1 victory?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          BTW, some of the guys on Instagram like Karim Ansarifard have congratulated Saman for transfer.
                          Now dejagah with a congratulatory post on his story for his goal

So guys thoughts on this team after their 4-1 victory?
                          the scoreline will fool some people here but it didn't fool me at all, I have a hard time seeing them even in mid table I believe they will battle relegation. didn't really look organized until the middle of the second half if they play decent teams, not even the best teams in france, they will be on the other side of the same score line.

what I did like however was the atmosphere - nice small stadium, loud crowd, and they seem to love saman already. good that he will have a big role as he should
                          at the end of the day, saman just deserves way, way more. IMO he is the best iranian player atm so a small ligue 1 club like this is not what he deserves.
                          Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-25-2018, 04:07 PM.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            because if you just watch him in the team he is the best player. He was not trying 100%, and clearly not fully acclimated, and still was so classy. We just expect a better move for a guy who already proved himself vs many top teams in europa league and drew plaudits from the biggest managers, including frances very own Arsene Wenger.
                            Yes, but keep in mind, he was playing in the swedish league, was "only" a sub for a "small" footballing nation during the world cup, and was playin in swedish division 2 until the age of 22. We all know he is capable of playing for better teams, but still this tranfer
                            is a very good one. Look at Rezaei, playing one good season in an average Charleroi side, and now being #10 in a team
                            that is gonna play Championsleague starting next month.
                            Same thing could happens to Ghoddos, he will probably never play for PSG i think we all can agree he is not good enough for that, but if he performs well this season... Maybe we gonna see him play for Marseille, Lyon, or some other good Premier League, Serie A, Bundesliga or La Liga sides. Patience is the key, unfortunately especially as an iranian.

Comment

In moments like these, I love having worked for Viaplay, they show the Premier League, Belgian league, French league and my favorite league Bundesliga!

Comment

Welcome to France!

Comment

Working...
                                X