Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    Christophe Pélissier "Saman Ghoddos a des qualités mais il doit se faire violence et se mettre aux exigences mentales de la L1. Je n'étais pas trop satisfait de sa rentrée à Marseille. Il le sait, on en a discuté tranquillement."

Christophe Pélissier "Saman Ghoddos has qualities but he must be violent and put to the mental requirements of the L1 I was not too happy with his return to Marseille. He knows, we discussed it quietly."

I think you are taking what Pélissier is saying out of proportion. When Pélissier said that, he was refering to the Marseille game where Saman wasn't at his best of form... But for him to say he wasn't happy with his preformances this season is an overstatement, especially since he came back from the Asian Cup. He has been a vital player for Amiens and the coach knows it, he got the assist in a must win match against Caen and today he is looking very lively (coach shook his hand and praised him before they went on break). I believe he'll score/assist in the 2nd-half!
    “He knows, we discussed it quietly”....and then you share it in a public press conference....brilliant move coach!

Comment

Saman just destroyed this defender's career...what a nutmeg!

Comment

Second best player on the pitch today after the goal scorer. Solid game.

Huge win for Amiens.
        "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
          Second best player on the pitch today after the goal scorer. Solid game.
          100%! He was continously tracking back, going up forward and creating chances, taking proper freekicks/corners, etc... It wasn't his day otherwise he would have scored! Nice are no walk in the park, imagine continously attacking then having to defend against the likes Saint-Maxime and Bassem Sarafi.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            “He knows, we discussed it quietly”....and then you share it in a public press conference....brilliant move coach!
            he is an idiot for publicly chastising arguably his most tactically sound and skill wise probably also his best overall player..!!
            amiens is pretty much Saman and bunch of narekhar african brothas cluelessly sprinting backNforth and few token whimpy white boys to keep their fans from revolting..!!

saw some actions from 2nd half and he looked class above his teammates yet again..!!
            from a lil bit ive seen of the League1, he doesnt really seem suited to the overall style of the league....!!? wish he woulda been snatched by those LaLiga suiters he was linked with last year.... i could see him fitting in better and shinning much brighter in La liga..!

Comment

Comment

Half time and they are winning 2-0 away at Reims , great result so far. First goal was a pen and the second an own goal.
                Own

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/186...B1%D9%86%D8%B1
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Hahahaha wtf was that😂🙈

Comment

The matched ended 2-2, he played 83 min, they allowed two goals in the 2nd half.

Comment

Saman starting in 10 minutes against Nimes

Comment

Looking good so far. He is driving a lot of play for Amiens.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Links??

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                              Links??
                              Sorry I'm watching through BeIN sports on TV

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

How’s he doing now? If they can see the win out then it’s another good result.

Comment

Working...
                                X