Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
    I used to briefly live in the city of Gay, Georgia. But thanks for the notice, I don’t live there anymore and can change it
    of course

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Benched! the coach is a f*** a$****

Comment

Comment

Why was Saman benched against Marseille?

Didnt understand that move. The coach did go ultra conservative 5-3-2 formation

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Weird flex but ok Saman

Comment

In the starting line-up against Nice. Game starts in 20min

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                In the starting line-up against Nice. Game starts in 20min
                Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Nice.
                  Very nice!

Comment

Go Saman!

Comment

They are winning 1-0, no idea if he had a part to play in the goal.

Comment

The coach apparently wasn't very happy with his performance lately as he mention it during the press conference few days a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          The coach apparently wasn't very happy with his performance lately as he mention it during the press conference few days a go.
                          Odd comments from the manager when he hasn’t long arrived back from the Asian Cup, only played two games since with one of those off the bench and he got an assist in the first game back. Then before the Asian Cup he was constantly played out of position. Maybe he will try him in goal next.

Comment

anybody got a link ?

Comment

Coach is a moron

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                Christophe Pélissier "Saman Ghoddos a des qualités mais il doit se faire violence et se mettre aux exigences mentales de la L1. Je n'étais pas trop satisfait de sa rentrée à Marseille. Il le sait, on en a discuté tranquillement."

Christophe Pélissier "Saman Ghoddos has qualities but he must be violent and put to the mental requirements of the L1 I was not too happy with his return to Marseille. He knows, we discussed it quietly."

I think you are taking what Pélissier is saying out of proportion. When Pélissier said that, he was refering to the Marseille game where Saman wasn't at his best of form... But for him to say he wasn't happy with his preformances this season is an overstatement, especially since he came back from the Asian Cup. He has been a vital player for Amiens and the coach knows it, he got the assist in a must win match against Caen and today he is looking very lively (coach shook his hand and praised him before they went on break). I believe he'll score/assist in the 2nd-half!

Comment

Working...
                                X