• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQY9Zdn...d=g4acmuh4y4l2

Dat “lahjeh” tho - kidding
    ————
    You truly have to admire Saman for his determination and faith in going out in winning the Asian Cup, personalities like that are rare, hence why I choose him to be the best player of this tournament.
    haha, I feel like he's improving significantly though! Good for him !

Comment

Saman Ghoddos has been chosen as one of 11 best midfielders of Ligue 1's mid season by Ligue 1 Conforama.

https://twitter.com/Ligue1Conforama/...36453823254528

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
        he's taller than that if I rember correctly, all the heights were displayed during the WC. But who cares lol

edit: he's almost 180 lol

https://img.fifa.com/image/upload/hz...azczvc5xdb.pdf
        Ramin Rezaeian is 185 cm?? Lol no way man, maybe if he stands on his toes like he always does xD. He's 177-178 at best. Also i've met Shojaei, he is 183-184 and not 187, same goes for Ansarifard who's around 180 cm and certainly not 187. It seems most of our players tamper with their heights to appear taller.

From that list Azmoun, Taremi, Torabi and Pouraliganji have all lied about their heights as well. The funniest/worst are Torabi and Rezaeian though, both are in the 177-78 range but claim to be 185 cm . Now i understand why TM is the tallest!

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
          Ramin Rezaeian is 185 cm?? Lol no way man, maybe if he stands on his toes like he always does xD. He's 177-178 at best. Also i've met Shojaei, he is 183-184 and not 187, same goes for Ansarifard who's around 180 cm and certainly not 187. It seems most of our players tamper with their heights to appear taller.

From that list Azmoun, Taremi, Torabi and Pouraliganji have all lied about their heights as well. The funniest/worst are Torabi and Rezaeian though, both are in the 177-78 range but claim to be 185 cm . Now i understand why TM is the tallest!
          All athletes have their heights exaggerated. I met Georges St. Pierre, they say he is 5'11 ... no way! He is 5'7/5'8.

Comment

Graemme Le Saux apparently said Ghoddos goal was from the training ground and praised it!

Also Saman Shireh! 🇮🇷

Comment

I've met both Rezaeian, Ansarifard and Shojaei, and they're all about 185.

Comment

Ajab goali zad Saman. Hamamoon haz kardim👌🏼

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                  Graemme Le Saux apparently said Ghoddos goal was from the training ground and praised it!

Also Saman Shireh! 🇮🇷
                  yea, but that was a bit presumptuous claim tbh..!!?

that was a brilliant Chakoshi volley though..!! funny thing was that the ball barely brazed over Sardar's hair on its way to goal and he quickly threw his hand up in the air to claim the goal as his..!! lmao..!!

Comment

Sirvan what are you saying? Karim and Rezaeian are both tall, have seen them in person and can confirm their height.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      I've met both Rezaeian, Ansarifard and Shojaei, and they're all about 185.
                      Was Rezaeian standing on his toes like he always does in the pictures and was Ansarifard wearing shoes that make him 5 cm taller? Rezaeian is 177-178 at best and Ansarifard is 180 cm, no way are they 185 cm, Rezaeian is even under 180 cm but the fella is very self conscious about his height, which is why he's always standing on his toes when TM has group pictures

I have met Shojaei and he is a solid 183-184 cm tall, so taller than Ansarifard and especially Rezaeian with his 177 trying to pose as a 185 xD.

Comment

Was Rezaeian standing on his toes like he always does in the pictures and was Ansarifard wearing shoes that make him 5 cm taller? Rezaeian is 177-178 at best and Ansarifard is 180 cm, no way are they 185 cm, Rezaeian is even under 180 cm but the fella is very self conscious about his height, which is why he's always standing on his toes when TM has group pictures

I have met Shojaei and he is a solid 183-184 cm tall, so taller than Ansarifard and especially Rezaeian with his 177 trying to pose as a 185 xD.
                        I don't know if you wear glasses, but if you don't maybe you should look into that. Look at the photo below, Karim is the same height or a little bit taller than Azmoun (who is 186cm) and a few centimeters shorter than Saeid (who is 190cm).

Comment

The heights posted by FIFA are correct and accurate guys, no need to debate that lol!

Comment

Bro its no lie that Rezaeian is always on his toes for photos. I always respect his hustle but he wants to be a model so badly.

Someone here once collated a series of team photos when he's on tiptoes a year or so ago but I can't find it - anyone got it?

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              I don't know if you wear glasses, but if you don't maybe you should look into that. Look at the photo below, Karim is the same height or a little bit taller than Azmoun (who is 186cm) and a few centimeters shorter than Saeid (who is 190cm).

You're the one who needs glasses lad. First of all Azmoun is not 186 cm, he might claim that he is (or 187 as he stated on fifa's website) but he's 183-184 like Shojaei. Ezatolah is standing a bit on his toes in order to be as tall as Beiranvand who is leaning a bit towards Ezatolahi also a bit on his toes, Ansarifard who is considerably shorter than Ezatolahi, and not 2-3 cm shorter as you claim einstein, but around 9-10 cm shorter than him is standing on the tip of his toes, you can't see it well because his legs are blocked by Taremi and Ghafouri, but one can see it if he or she looks well. Now Azmoun, unlike some TM players is not self conscious about his height, that's why he never stands on his toes like Ansarifard and Rezaeian always do, especially Rezaeian who is king in standing on the tip of his toes to appear taller .

Comment

Ley me tell you the real height of some of the players:

Shojaei: 183-184
                                Azmoun: 183-184
                                Rezaeian:177-178
                                Taremi: 183-184
                                Montazeri: 184
                                Hajsafi: 175-176
                                Jahanbakhsh: 178-179
                                Ansarifard: 180!
                                Ezatolahi 189-190
                                Beiranvand 192
                                Abedzadeh 183
                                Pouraliganji 184