No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sexy assist. What I see in saman is that recently he has been isolate, frustrated, and a bit fatigued. When Saman isnt sharp and fresh on the ball, he adds nothing to the team. Unlike Ashkan he doesnt get through a ton of defensive work, so basically hes just floating around and the inferior teammates give him no service. When he came off the bench today and in the early part of the season when he was in great form he was decisive, much more aggressive in final third, and thus provided much more goal contributions. A little rest in the last week may help him get back to that level.

Comment

they would have done much better if ghoddos was in from the start

Comment

https://france3-regions.francetvinfo...l#xtor=SEC-724

Comment

https://m.lfp.fr/ligue1/article/amie...-a-nouveau.htm

Saman was also tagged in Ligue 1 Insta story

Comment

Comment

saman is doing well, he still impressing even though his teams is horrible

Comment

Saman on bench against Bordeaux right now. Amiens down 0-1 at 36’

Comment

I still don’t understand how he chose this team...

Comment

Saman is on now and playing on the left-wing.

Comment

managed to dig out a 1-1 draw away from home.

Comment

They tied Bordeaux away 1-1. Saman came on in minute 58, and they scored while he was on the field to tie it.
                        Last edited by Tehranto; 12-23-2018, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Amiens holding on by their fingernails from relegation zone

Comment

I think they will survive relegation but I hope Saman's performances are enough to get him to a bigger club.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              I think they will survive relegation but I hope Saman's performances are enough to get him to a bigger club.
                              That's definitely the goal/hope/plan

Comment

i think the coach is using another player, since saman will be away for a month, they need another player there

Comment

Working...
                                X