X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well at least they are above the relegation zone, for now

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      I know his teams sucks and he is not getting much services from midfielders but at some point he needs to score as well, have been long time since he scored a goal for his club.
      It should be common sense for the manager to put him back to playing in the position where he was getting assists and goals. They really are a poor team though so I do feel sorry for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
        It should be common sense for the manager to put him back to playing in the position where he was getting assists and goals. They really are a poor team though so I do feel sorry for him.
        +1 He starts to underperform while he start to play as a striker. It is an unconfortable position with such a weak team : surrounded by 4 opposite defenders, got no or bad service. At least in midfield he could be more influencial

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Well at least they are above the relegation zone, for now
          Barely!

Comment

Amiens is playing Lyon in a few minutes, it's Coupe de la Ligue round of 16th. Saman is on the bench.

Comment

Wow even saman lost the spot and the starting 11

Comment

If it's just a league cup fixture then is that really important?

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                  Wow even saman lost the spot and the starting 11
                  They have a League Game in less than 72 hours ...

Comment

Ghoddos came on in min 70', gave an assist.

They lost 3-2 vs. Lyon.

Comment

after saman came on in 70th, theyve scored two, including one assisted by saman!

Comment

The first goal by Lyon was not a penalty and did not require a yellow card to Amien's Khaled Adenon. This means that Adenon would have not been sent off after he received his second yellow later on minute 26. Major error by the ref impacting the outcome of the match. Its a shame. Saman did great.

Comment

Where did Saman line up ?? hopefully back in AM position..?
                          he certainly has the qualities to be a lethal finisher/striker but only in a team that's got enough talent behind him combining well and providing service, which Amien's clearly lack..!
                          The real genius in Saman's play however is his Offensive vision and and his tactical intelligence on finding and exposing the opponent's defensive softspots ..!

ps
                          any vid of his assist..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Where did Saman line up ?? hopefully back in AM position..?
                            he certainly has the qualities to be a lethal finisher/striker but only in a team that's got enough talent behind him combining well and providing service, which Amien's clearly lack..!
                            The real genius in Saman's play however is his Offensive vision and and his tactical intelligence on finding and exposing the opponent's defensive softspots ..!

ps
                            any vid of his assist..?
                            You can see the video of the assist on our Twitter feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              You can see the video of the assist on our Twitter feed.
                              cool
                              no link?
                              for some reasons Vids dont play for me on Twitter
                              only does so on my iphones..!!
                              thanks though

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                cool
                                no link?
                                for some reasons Vids dont play for me on Twitter
                                only does so on my iphones..!!
                                thanks though
                                Here you go:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/181...AF%D9%88%D8%B3

Comment

Working...
                                X