Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    Game in 1 hour. Is Ghoddos starting?
    Baleh! Dovareh Saman ro gozastan nook.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      Game in 1 hour. Is Ghoddos starting?
      as if ..!!

just hoping they pull him back to AM or wings rather than isolated uptop with no service whatsoever..!!

Amien gmaes are almost as boring and annoying to watch as Kazan..!
      they badly have that looser mentality in them....!! its like they hold their own for a while but just hang around just long enough to give up the opener and then proceed to open their legs up for the raping..!!

Comment

Saman starting. Game in 25 minutes.

Comment

Decent link: http://firstrowsportes.net/soccer/gu...7?l=1221284902

Comment

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/3...-vs-amiens-sc/

Iran is showing this game too? Wtf? How? I never knew Iran had beIN SPORTS CONNECT and beIN Sports HD 6...

Comment

how is he playing? none of these links work for me

Comment

35' 0-0

Amiens under immense pressure since the get go and lucky to have conceded already..!!
                the team is all over the place and just aliashghari bezan ziresh mikonan every ball that comes to their feet..!!
                Saman seems totally lost in scheme?? (as if Amiens has any..!) and hasnt even gotten more than 10 seconds on the ball yet..!!

another heavy defeat looks likely .... and if so Amien's are best off dumping their coach and hoping a replacment can spark up some confidence or get them to play under a playing-system of sort..!!

Comment

http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.p...910&ci=37&si=1

Comment

Their opponent is last in the league

Comment

God i feel for Saman, this team is so bad

Comment

Originally posted by Khashayar R View Post
                        Their opponent is last in the league
                        huh..!!
                        the fans, team and their coach seem highly jacked-up for this game..! i suppose i can see why they are in last place, cause regardless of totally dominating possession and totally dictating the tempo of the game, they still couldnt manage to put one goal passed the shell-shocked and disorganized Amiens..!

now that Amien's weathered the first half storm, perhaps they can regroup and take something from this match in the 2nd half??
                        i suppose if they loose today then there isnt hardly any hope for their eventual league survival..? i hope Saman was smart enough to put a relegation clause in his contract..!!

Comment

holly shitt Amiens score first ..!!

Comment

I haven’t been able to watch the game , I saw that he got subbed off in the 62nd min. Was it tactical or injury? Did the manager play him up front again or in his natural position?

Comment

After missing a handful of sitters
                              Their opponent finally equalize with an outside shot
                              Saman largely anonymous so far in this match, he is awfully ill fitted to this clusterfk of a team
                              Guess he got subbed off already while I was dozing

Comment

I know his teams sucks and he is not getting much services from midfielders but at some point he needs to score as well, have been long time since he scored a goal for his club.

Comment

Working...
                                X