No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I hope Masoud retires from TM while holding up the Asian Cup.
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqUNeJbB...=1o32o3ns0sx1v

vivateammelli⚽️
      قدوس از امشب در اردوی تیم ملی ایران
      ✅سامان قدوس ستاره دو تابعیتی فوتبال ایران برای اولین بار بعد از انتخاب تیم ملی نتوانست در اردوهای داخلی حاضر شود تا غیبت او در تهران همین طور بازی دوستانه با ترینیداد و توباگو جنجال های فراوانی رقم بزند.
      ✅غیبت عجیب سامان قدوس که با گمانه زنی های فراوانی مواجه شد تا همه چیز به ماجرای قوانین خدمت سربازی و مشکلات پیش آمده برای این بازیکن کشیده شود روزهای پرخبری پیرامون ستاره این روزهای باشگاه آمیان رقم زد. حتی رسانه های فرانسوی نیز به اتفاق رخ داده برای سامان که مانع از سفر او به تهران برای اولین بار در یک سال گذشته شد نیز ورود کردند.
      ✅با گذشت چند روز غیبت سامان در کنار تیم ملی امشب در دوحه به پایان می رسد چون با سفر کاروان ایران به قطر برای برپایی اردوی شبانه روزی در آستانه بازی دوستانه با ونزوئلا باعث شد تا قدوس هم بدون مشکل امشب خود را به کارلوس کی روش و مربیان تیم ملی معرفی و استارت رسمی برای حضور در بازی روز سه شنبه را بزند.

Comment

Amiens will play Marseille in prime time next sunday

Comment

He is in Doha now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
            Well they finished as top of the Asian Qualifiers, does that count?
            No, that's not a tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
              ^ I hope Masoud retires from TM while holding up the Asian Cup.
              And I hope Masoud doesn't lose us the Cup by losing the ball at the worst place and time.

Comment

Our dear angel Masoud will do just fine...he is saving the best for last.
                Keep calm and believe in Fairies and Footballers Roxanaz

Comment

https://twitter.com/Ligue1Conforama/...82180836937728

That awkward moment when Ligue 1 Conforama cares more about our culture than IR. Look at the farvahar, how are you guys going to tell me Ligue 1 is racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    https://twitter.com/Ligue1Conforama/...82180836937728

That awkward moment when Ligue 1 Conforama cares more about our culture than IR. Look at the farvahar, how are you guys going to tell me Ligue 1 is racist?
                    Compare a two seconds video with the number of iranian players that ligue 1 clubs hired. Fortunately Ghoddos come from Sweden otherwise Amiens wouldn't even look to him

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                      And I hope Masoud doesn't lose us the Cup by losing the ball at the worst place and time.
                      Well he's never been the reason we've lost a match or tournament so far, so i'm sure it won't happen now that he has even more experience.

You guys are too hard on him in my opinion, man.

He's one of our very best players, and only doesn't start as much as he used to cuz of age. Skill-wise, mentally, he's a head and shoulders above most players. His ball control is amazing and he gives us a rare chance to keep possession and win free kicks in dangerous areas.

He's way more valuable than what it seems on television.

Comment

Shojaei is a liability.

Loses the ball in the worst spots and too slow when we play any team that has speed.

Comment

Why is there a discussion about Shojaei in a thread about Ghoddos? Are there any Mods here?

Comment

Watching the "Derby du Rhône" (Olympique Lyonnais–AS Saint-Étienne Derby), this is a very high intensity derby and just comes to show how good this leauge is. Saman choose a great leauge IMO.

A shame though Amiens doesn't have any real rivalries :/

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                              Watching the "Derby du Rhône" (Olympique Lyonnais–AS Saint-Étienne Derby), this is a very high intensity derby and just comes to show how good this leauge is. Saman choose a great leauge IMO.

A shame though Amiens doesn't have any real rivalries :/
                              The level of the league isn't good this year : PSG won all his games, the 2nd is +10 points behind. French clubs have awful results in Europa and champions league so far.

Comment

"Greetings from Amiens Thanks Saman Ghoddos for a nice dinner. Crush Marseille on Sunday now!"

That's really nice of Ghoddos, respect!

Comment

Working...
                                X