Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019 - Page 44

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,489 Times in 7,159 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    Quote Originally Posted by EKBATAN View Post
    100% Saman is our best

Hes above Amiens. He should be in a mid table team in la liga spain germany or england at least.

I think our players need better agents. I dont think their agents know how to market these guys and get good deals. There are tons of average players i see every week in some well known teams that Ghoddos is better than them.
    They hire guys who are their neighborhood buddies or "bros" who talk a big game.
    Alot of agents do have that persona, but very few actually deliver.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nokhodi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,772 Times in 1,099 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nokhodi View Post
    They hire guys who are their neighborhood buddies or "bros" who talk a big game.
    Alot of agents do have that persona, but very few actually deliver.
    You can have the best agent in the world but when you are associated with I.R, your value depreciates by half!
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali Doust For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,320 Times in 2,901 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Just imagine what he would do to Leicester City
    Probably be benched like the past 1000 games. And crying when he gets to see Rashid play and he has to warm the bench.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I don't say this lightly, but he has the potential to play in some good/great teams if he continues his good season with Amiens.
    Too Bad he didn't get that transfer to Celta Viga, because I am sure if he performed there he would definitely transfer to a better team, and celta vigo are no joke themselves.
    He is just class - His decision making and shooting/precision is top level, absolutely non-comparable with any other Iranian player atm.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pedram123 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Said it before and I'll say it again. If Saman and Gucci had more playing time at the world cup we would've gotten into the top 8

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TAJ_LIVERPOOL View Post
    Said it before and I'll say it again. If Saman and Gucci had more playing time at the world cup we would've gotten into the top 8
    Saman, maybe. Gucci, absolutely not! What has Gucci done in any level in the last few years for you to believe he could have helped? I thought that he should have been left behind in favor of Kaveh.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PEJ For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PEJ View Post
    Saman, maybe. Gucci, absolutely not! What has Gucci done in any level in the last few years for you to believe he could have helped? I thought that he should have been left behind in favor of Kaveh.
    SAMAN MAYBE? MAYBE? He should've started all 3 games and played 90 minutes. In regards to Gucci, he's the man that took us to the 2014 World Cup, was our only scorer in the cup, and has scored a plethora of last minute life saving goals for Iran. He has always scored at the right time. Does anyone remember that iconic game vs Iraq? I would bet my life that Gucci would scored that last minute opportunity against Portugal, the same shot that Taremi missed. People here forget so easily....

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,052 Times in 2,590 Posts
    SAMAN MAYBE? MAYBE? He should've started all 3 games and played 90 minutes. In regards to Gucci, he's the man that took us to the 2014 World Cup, was our only scorer in the cup, and has scored a plethora of last minute life saving goals for Iran. He has always scored at the right time. Does anyone remember that iconic game vs Iraq? I would bet my life that Gucci would scored that last minute opportunity against Portugal, the same shot that Taremi missed. People here forget so easily....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PSGman#19 For This Useful Post:

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    You are claiming that with Saman we would be in the final 8, and I said maybe. That's being overly optimistic.

In regards to Gucci, he is not the same player from 3 years ago. By your logic/argument Ali Daie would be able to score goals for us today too. We all love Gucci, but his best days are way behind him.

High-Ranked Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PEJ View Post
    You are claiming that with Saman we would be in the final 8, and I said maybe. That's being overly optimistic.

In regards to Gucci, he is not the same player from 3 years ago. By your logic/argument Ali Daie would be able to score goals for us today too. We all love Gucci, but his best days are way behind him.
    Yeah I think that if we managed to gather 4 points without him, we would be able to do a lot better with him. That's just my personal feeling though, that we would make it to the top 8...

Gucci is the type of player that can maintain his quality as he gets older because he relies heavily on positioning to score. He never has been super fast or strong but he is super smart. He should've been used a s a sub because he's proven himself day in and day out with TM... But that's just my opinion, feel free to disagree.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.