Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    not even on the bench! I think the manager is resting him!
    Yeah - cup games at this stage are not important.

Comment

why play him in a cup game when is useless

Comment

A recent interview with Saman by Swedish media. They cover his move to Amiens, and him being nominated for the Swedish Football Gala Awards:

""If its impossible - then I give the prize to Zlatan"

Saman Ghoddos has made a success in France and challenges Zlatan Ibrahimovic on the Football Gala.
        What happens if he wins?

"It's impossible, but if I had won, I would have given the price to Zlatan," he says.

At first he was "ready" for Huesca. Late for Rennes.

But it finally became a move to Amiens for Östersund's great great star Saman Ghoddos, something he did not regret for a second.

The 25-year-old scored already in the debut for his new club and in total there have been three goals and two goals in eight matches in France.

- A very good start, actually. At the same time, I have expected a lot more of myself and I have still not shown everything I can. I try to adapt myself every day, and despite the fact that I failed to complete my performance, I have scored points. It's still good, says Ghoddos.

Last Saturday, as the French tradition offers, there was a great loss to the giant Paris Saint-Germain.
        "Qualityally, it was a completely different world compared to what I had previously done. They are all very well.

Ghoddos: "Then I give the price to Zlatan"
        After the 0-5 loss, there were several players in Amiens who asked for PSG star shirts.

- I did not do that because I was ashamed too much. We also lost 0-5, otherwise I might have dared to ask someone. Mbappé, Neymar, Verratti ... there are so many people, he says.

Ghoddos scored nine goals in 15 total Swedish matches this season and is nominated for this year's striker on the Football Gala. There he is set against Ola Toivonen and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, where the latter got home the price for eleven consecutive years.

"I saw it and I am clearly incredibly proud of the nomination," he says.
        Ghoddos laughs at.

"It's great to be nominated only in the same category as Zlatan and I know it's impossible to beat him. He is Sweden's biggest player over the years and deserves the award every year. Had I won the prize I had given it to Zlatan.

This week, he was told that he is current for your favorite club Real Madrid ...

- He had really fit in perfectly there. It's just such a scallop that's needed right now. Zlatan had been brutal in Real Madrid, but I'm not sure if it will happen. They have had a clear age limit when it comes to acquisitions.

Is less on the issue of the national team
        How much have you been following the Swedish before you stack?

- I'm trying my best. ÖFK lost a few points there right after I left, but then it became stable again. Sad with the loss to the hedge, it was heavy. But I think they can fix the Europa League site in any case, he says, and suits who he thinks is the next export from Östersund:

"Hosam Aiesh is the best outside of the world, definitely. He also sums up the assistant as well. There are very many class players in that team so I think they solve the top three.

Saman Ghoddos debuted in the Swedish national team during the January 2010 tour, but then he heard nothing more from the Swedish national team.

Instead, he represents Iran's national team.

During the previous national team, club companion, country team back Emil Krafth, spoke of Ghoddo's national team election.

"Clearly he'd wanted to play for Sweden," he told me. But now he has made his choice, said Krafth.
        Together Ghoddos does not know how to relate to the national team. He is a little less on the whole thing.

"It has become a bit exaggerated if I am to be honest. But that's part of the job. It is very good with Iran and we are ranked one in Asia. We have defensively the squad to take home the Asian championships, "said Ghoddos."

https://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbo...t-till-zlatan/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
          [B]

Saman Ghoddos debuted in the Swedish national team during the January 2010 tour, but then he heard nothing more from the Swedish national team.

Instead, he represents Iran's national team.

During the previous national team, club companion, country team back Emil Krafth, spoke of Ghoddo's national team election.

"Clearly he'd wanted to play for Sweden," he told me. But now he has made his choice, said Krafth.

Together Ghoddos does not know how to relate to the national team. He is a little less on the whole thing.

"It has become a bit exaggerated if I am to be honest. But that's part of the job. It is very good with Iran and we are ranked one in Asia. We have defensively the squad to take home the Asian championships, "said Ghoddos."

https://www.expressen.se/sport/fotbo...t-till-zlatan/
          since were bored and no game till the weekend, in a great PFDC tradition, id say lets start some controversy over the bold..!! huh..!?

Comment

^ Let's not!
            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

How’s he playing?

Comment

Damn so no ones watching Amiens games?

My link stopped, any links ?

Comment

Couldn’t find any links for the game but looking at stats they had more chances but lost 1-0 in Nice.

Comment

They played ok, but one defensive lapse cost them. I think they have enough quality to avoid relegation in the end...

Comment

so far decent links for watching french and turkey league games have seemed most elusive .... !
                      the english championship games are hardly televised as well making it quiet difficult to follow our boys

some snipbits of his last game touches

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpvJZjUgGp8/
                      Last edited by BacheLot; 11-05-2018, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Amiens FC Fansite, Le 11 Amienois, selects Ghoddos as the Player of the Month (Oct). Second month in a row:

https://le11amienois.fr/saman-ghoddo...mois-doctobre/

Comment

Ghoddos selected as player of the month (October) by French site Courrier Picard + Interview:

"Saman Ghoddos (Amiens): '' I like to play center forward ''

Best player of the month of October by Courrier Picard and France 3 Picardie, the Iranian defines himself as a free electron and likes to play at the forefront of the attack.

With three goals and two assists, the midfielder or friendly striker believes he has yet to progress.

Saman Ghoddos, what's wrong with the team?
                          It's a question to the coach ... But in my opinion, we play well, but not well enough. Before, we did not play as well, but we won. Now we play better, but we lose. There is something positive to be removed from all this, but also a lot of negative. The most important thing is to stay in solidarity, and everyone must strive to excel. This is true for me in particular, because I have not been very good lately. I have to give more, and the team also to start winning again.

You know difficulties, both offensive and defensive ...
                          It is obvious. We can not score. This is a problem for us offensive players. We also concede too many goals, and that concerns the whole team, because the whole team has to defend.

Are you happy with your positioning in the field?
                          It's a bit difficult, because I have to defend a lot and I do not really like it ... I like to evolve into a free electron and more to attack. But we need to defend, and I have to accept it and do it. I am happy to participate in every meeting, because it allows me to progress. The context is not easy: new country, new team, new language. I just left the hotel and moved into an apartment. I can now prepare my meals and sleep in my own bed. I am making progress in French and things can only improve.

Can you play center forward?
                          Yes. It's a role that I appreciate and the coach knows, but sometimes you have to play other positions, depending on the strengths and weaknesses of your opponents that I or others might exploit. And sometimes we need to swap places so that other teams do not know what to expect. But playing center-forward really pleases me!

What position do you feel most comfortable in?
                          It depends on how we evolve. In 4-3-3, I prefer to play center forward. But if we are in 4-2-3-1, I probably prefer to play as an attacking midfielder.

What do you think of your performance?
                          I have had ups and downs. Sometimes I played well and I did not score. I am going very well. I like helping the team and if it's someone else who scores, that's fine. On other matches, I was worse and I scored. As I said, I have to get stronger and better in the game. I have to learn and do it fast, because time passes ... But I know I'm going to progress, so I'm not worried .

Is your ranking preoccupying you?
                          No, because I train every day and I can see the qualities of my teammates. I think we are better than a lot of teams. There are games that we should have won but we lost. The wheel will turn.

What are your main qualities?
                          I must seek to improve everywhere, but since I started, I'm pretty good everywhere. I may not excel at all, I'm not ultra-fast, I'm not a goal scorer, but I'm a good scorer and a good smuggler. I run a lot on the field and I'm doing pretty well, but I really want to progress! I like to train hard. I am the first to arrive and the last to leave. Training, bodybuilding, physical exercises ... I always try to improve myself.

What do you think of the level of Ligue 1?
                          This is a good level: very aggressive, physical. It plays on a high rhythm.

Is life in Amiens right for you?
                          Amiens is a beautiful city, calm and close to Paris. The food is good and the people are nice, but many do not speak English!

What types of players do you like?
                          Eden Hazard, Modric, Isco, Asensio. Technical players."

http://www.courrier-picard.fr/147922...entre-me-plait

Comment

as he should be their player of the month, he oozes quality

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                              Amiens FC Fansite, Le 11 Amienois, selects Ghoddos as the Player of the Month (Oct). Second month in a row:

https://le11amienois.fr/saman-ghoddo...mois-doctobre/
                              might as well just give him player of the season for them lol

Comment

They are playing Ghoddos nook against Toulouse, so much respect for this team for the respect they have for Ghoddos.

Toulouse is also a very good competition!

Comment

Working...
                                X