Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019 - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,511 Times in 3,868 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    I’m sorry I’m never one to be negative but what a pitiful, sh!t move this is....one of the worst we have had in a long time IMO. We all thought he would be in celta, hertha, crystal palace, etc. and now he has wound up in a small team in the 5th-6th best league in the world while his team mates who he was far superior to are in MUCH better teams and leagues.

May this be a lesson that club loyalty doesn’t mean jack!!! He was deprived of going to celta and was told oh no it’s ok in the summer you can take their offer.....there were crickets these last few months not a single mention of serious interest from them again.

For me the only worse European move was azmoun going back to Rubin....other than that this move takes the trophy.

I hope in a years time I can look back at this post and some way, some how be dead wrong but I can’t see it happening.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 545 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Farhad21 View Post
    PSG will always win that league, its a big joke
    Bayern always wins the Bundesliga. so what?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 1,071 Posts
    Would love to support Saman at new team and buy his jersey once available....but they are just aweful! I'd take a TM design over Amiens' jersey any day =)

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,966 Times in 4,032 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    I’m sorry I’m never one to be negative but what a pitiful, sh!t move this is....one of the worst we have had in a long time IMO. We all thought he would be in celta, hertha, crystal palace, etc. and now he has wound up in a small team in the 5th-6th best league in the world while his team mates who he was far superior to are in MUCH better teams and leagues.

May this be a lesson that club loyalty doesn’t mean jack!!! He was deprived of going to celta and was told oh no it’s ok in the summer you can take their offer.....there were crickets these last few months not a single mention of serious interest from them again.

For me the only worse European move was azmoun going back to Rubin....other than that this move takes the trophy.

I hope in a years time I can look back at this post and some way, some how be dead wrong but I can’t see it happening.
    I agree but let’s be real here.

He’s moving to a much better league, and I’m sure he will shine and transfer to another team for a high sum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Either seem as you are or be as you seem."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KeonKish For This Useful Post:

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,511 Times in 3,868 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KeonKish View Post
    I agree but let’s be real here.

He’s moving to a much better league, and I’m sure he will shine and transfer to another team for a high sum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is he in a better league? Yes for sure

Will he shine? I’d bet my $ he will, but it’s not a certainty especially since most of us aren’t familiar with his supporting cast

And the golden question....will he transfer to a better team? Hmmmm.....one would have thought that after he shined the way he has he’d have 8-10 solid offers to chose from but instead, from what we know, he didn’t have many options. Yes kindberg got in the way of things but his greed made it harder for Saman to chose amongst their suitors which has nothing to do with the lack of offers at the end of the day.

So again, him moving to a better team after amiens also isn’t a certainty.

This is a risky move and can go a number of different ways. As a huge Ghoddos fan I will follow every game and root him on but at the moment I don’t like this move one bit until I’m proven that this will have a positive impact on his career and/or get him a better move next summer.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Says Huesca is going for a legal case. He signed a contract with Huesca with an exit clause of 40mil.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks

maa bachehaaye iroonim
    hamishe irooni mimoonim
    baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
    baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

High-Ranked Member

Thanks
    As I said before with this whole transfer saga until I see him on the pitch in the clubs colours then we can be certain who he’s playing for.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,802 Times in 1,528 Posts
    If this is a short term deal or has out clauses then it's a brilliant move to get exposure and move away from OFK and their bs. Anything otherwise could be career suicide.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

High-Ranked Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    I agree it's not as bad as everyone makes it sound. My friend who works as a part time sports journalist in Paris was telling me that Amiens will be a better place for him to shine. Rennes according to him has a bad track record historically of screwing up players with potential and selling those who play OK for profits to the highest bidder (with quite a few players being sold to the gulf leagues).

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Futbolista For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 95 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 590

You do not have permission to view the list of names.