Clear All

Harsh pen, just like the one we got against portugal

Comment

down 0-1 already
      bs PK
      Saman deputizing the LW spot it seems

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
        Nous avions des offres de plus gros clubs, mais c’est la meilleure étape pour la carrière de Saman. Quatre clubs au total ont accepté de payer beaucoup, mais nous avons pensé que ce serait la meilleure solution pour lui », avait alors expliqué son agent Nenad Lukic à Expressen

"We had offers from bigger clubs, but it (Amiens) is the best stop for Saman's career. 4 clubs were ready to pay more, but we tought that it (Amiens) was the best solution for him" Nenad Lukic (Ghoddos's agent)
        as we all witnessed how it developed during the transfer, the Ostersund owner played the pivotal decision-making part in where Saman ended up courtesy of samaan's silly contract extension...!!
        from get-go it seemed to me, just like many of us, the Ostersund owner knew all too well that Ghoddos was a highly Under-rated and under valued in football transfer market, however he also knew that not many sides were willing to fork up the high figures to attain a player from the Swedish league, hence his main objective was to choose a suitor who was most willing to share the likely loot from his ensuing transfer and i believe favorable negotiations on that front is where Amiens won out over other more attractive clubs vying for saman's services

Comment

he looks a lil tired and heavy legged
          his whole team does seem so even more

coach needs to bring another left winger and allow him to move more centrally as an AM or drop back striker..!!
          ftb he is being picky with his runs

Comment

now they go down a man over a clumsy foul...!!
            his teammates are almost all a bunch of scrubs...!!

edit
            subbed off 72'
            booooooring assss match ......!! and i thought Rubin's games were hard on the eye...!!?
            Last edited by BacheLot; 09-29-2018, 12:30 PM.

Comment

No they took him off

At least they are giving him game time though, khak tu saret Brighton Hove Albion.

Comment

to cheer you guys up: stade rennes just lost 0-2 to a kazakh team

Comment

Maybe off against Dijon

Comment

Originally posted by Milux View Post
                    Maybe off against Dijon
                    Why? What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Why? What happened?
                      According to the coach he has a calf elongation

Comment

Can a calf elongation make him miss PSG game in two weeks ?! After Rezaei injury before the CL I am going to turn crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Can a calf elongation make him miss PSG game in two weeks ?! After Rezaei injury before the CL I am going to turn crazy.
                          I dont know. He said he is «*uncertain*» not out for 6 montes. Lets see whats happen

Comment

Just looked online and it depends of the grade of the tear.
                            Most likely will take about 6 weeks to completely heal.

Comment

I'm assuming that's a calf strain? So would really be day to day and depends when it's not bothering much. I would expect he'd be ok after international break, but I'm guessing this takes him out of the international lineup since clubs tend to be overly protective during the international break?

Do you have the article/press conference to confirm the injury?

Comment

Ghoddos incertain, Ganso prêt... Cinq moments forts de la conférence de presse de Christophe Pelissier avant Amiens-Dijon

Before the arrival of Dijon, Saturday (20 hours) without Quentin Cornette (operated meniscus), Bongani Zungu (operated cruciate ligament), Alexis Blin (in the recovery phase), Eddy Gnahoré suspended the match, and perhaps Saman Ghoddos, uncertain because he suffers from a calf strain, here are five selected pieces of the pre-match press conference of Christophe Pelissier, the coach of Amiens SC.

1 "We have ups and downs. We still have not found our regularity and our pace of cruise. I think the two teams will focus on being strong on their bases and having a big group. "

2 "We know the quality of Djion's game and their very good players but we realize that at the moment, they may not be doing the effort together and that it costs them points. "

http://www.courrier-picard.fr/140393...e-de-presse-de

Comment

Working...
                                X