No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, Saman is lucky he didnt end up at Huesca.
    they're getting raped ... fully dry ... by Barca. 7-2 and still 10 minutes left!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      well, Saman is lucky he didnt end up at Huesca.
      they're getting raped ... fully dry ... by Barca. 7-2 and still 10 minutes left!!!
      they were actually up 1:0

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        amiens get a point. 0-0 away from home. Good result, they climb to 13th place on 4 pts.

Ghoddos played half an hour and had some great touches. I think he didnt start because they were going for defensive in midfield. Their next two matches are at home to Lille, and away to Strasbourg, I expect he will start both of those, especially as the player he replaced came off with an injury.
        Exactly, and a winger went out with a pulled muscle too...

Comment

If he was there the result would be the other way round 😝

Comment

^ oh, then lucky Barca. escaped!!!

correction: 8-2

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
              ^ oh, then lucky Barca. escaped!!!

correction: 8-2
              He would have scored all 8 goals

Comment

To be fair Huesca have looked really good in their first two games and at the beginning of this match. The team completely collapsed as the goals started going in today, very attack minded side though.

Comment

Comment

Saman chosen as 10 best value for money transfers of 2018 season by the Guardian:

Ten of the best value-for-money signings in the European transfer window

https://www.theguardian.com/football...y_to_clipboard

Comment

Will try to go and watch PSG/Amiens at the stadium

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        Will try to go and watch PSG/Amiens at the stadium
                        Take pictures

Comment

"Ghoddos: Amiens and Iran play the same way

Saman Ghoddos puts in an interview with Svenskafans.com talking about, among other things, his new club and national team.

After a turbulent transfer time, where Spanish Huesca said he had signed a contract with Saman Ghoddos , the Irishman ended up with the national team in French Amiens. In between, Rennes was also close to joining Ghoddos, but the club finally pulled out. Even a Chinese club was said to have bid for almost 10 million euros, something that would be a record for a total-English player.

"It was a lot of hard time for me. I did not really know what happened, why it happened. But now I take it as it comes. I'm very excited to be in Amiens, "said Ghoddos.

It took less than 48 hours since you landed in France until you signed for Amiens and became the first Iranians to score goals in Ligue 1 . What really happened?

"They really wanted me to play and get into the team as quickly as possible. It has been a while for me to go to Amiens, but there was some trouble on the way. The coach asked if I felt mental and physical and I absolutely said. He made the decision to start me and I was very happy. I thanked him by making a goal.

He is also impressed by where he has come.

"They are very nice guys, I have had good contact with them. The city is really great. But right now I live in a hotel so it's a bit difficult with the routines. I usually use gymnastics after the exercises and so on. When I get my own apartment it will be better.

In Amiens he finds Swedish national team player Emil Krafthwhich was borrowed from Bologna ahead of the season. Having a team-mate who may have facilitated Ghoddo's first time in the club.

"It has helped me very much. He's as bad as me in French but we'll both learn, "said Ghoddos.

Although the club was formed in 1901, the season 2017-2018 was Amiens FC's first victory in the French High Court. The team has not won any trophies but made an approved bet in the debut season when it ended in a thirteenth place.

Something that can benefit Saman Ghoddo's development and chance of increased playing time in the national team is that both Amiens and Iranian national teams have a similar game philosophy:

"The game reminiscent of Iran's national team. We are good defensive and contrasted very well. So it's a good workout for me, because it's the same idea, says Ghoddos in the interview with Svenskafans.com.

Are there any matches in the league you are looking forward to? Do you think of Neymar?

"There are some crazy supporters everywhere. But of course you want to meet PSG and all the great players there. but Marseille, Lyon and, of course, Monaco.

On Tuesday, Iran is playing its first international match after the World Championships in Russia during the summer. Opposition stands for a young and hungry Uzbekistan. Both teams are preparing for the Asian Cup held in the United Arab Emirates in early 2019.

"I want to play so clearly. Coach Carlos Queirozis a wise man. He knows that you get tired when you fly a lot but I want to play every match, especially in the national team. We'll see what happens if I play or not, jump in or so.

The national team are preparing for the Asian Cup, have you begun to think about it? Iran has a real chance of knocking a medal.

"Yes, I talked with my friends yesterday that there is a very big chance we will win this. I forced them to come and check.

It has been uncertain whether Queiroz would continue in the national team or not, but now he is the federation at least to the Asian Cup. How does it affect you?
                          "It really affects me, it was thanks to him as I came to Iran's national team. I am happy and grateful for what he did for me. He's great as a coach, you know everyone. I hope he stays as long as possible. "

https://www.svenskafans.com/varlden/...nt-592125.aspx

Comment

Game on in 2 hours...where to see? Any live broadcasts?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Game on in 2 hours...where to see? Any live broadcasts?

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                              For the European-Iranians: DAZN will show it.

Comment

Saman in starting lineup

Comment

Working...
                                X