No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am happy for Saman. It's definitely a solid step up in his career and he will get significantly more visibility. He could transfer to a better Ligue 1 team when he is 25 if he performs well and I am confident he will OR he could end up in a better European league.

Go Saman!

Comment

im really surprised Amiens had 6 mil. This more than doubles there previous transfer record.

Comment

The 6 million euros explains wh he went there and not a better team. The owner of Ostersunds wanted to make more $, hence he let him go to the best buyer!

Comment

The agent of Saman Ghoddos has now confirmed that he will be moving to Amiens.

"We had bids from better clubs but this is the best step for Samans career"

This is from twitter. Also Ostersunds will get 17.5-25% of his future transfer fee as well. So if he is sold for around 15 mil EU, which is a pretty reaonsable fee, then ostersunds will have gotten 10 million EU in total for his sale. They have a stadium with capacity smaller than my backyard, sign only free agents, loan players, and random refugees, AND only get random english coaches for cut price fees. so where will all this money go ???? One answer, the criminal who is supposed to me behind bars atm, Kindberg! yay.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            The 6 million euros explains wh he went there and not a better team. The owner of Ostersunds wanted to make more $, hence he let him go to the best buyer!
            Football in general is a business.

Comment

Dam you guys are so negative 😂

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                im really surprised Amiens had 6 mil. This more than doubles there previous transfer record.
                This. Amiens is a 100 year old team that has somehow only played in the top French league for 1 year. Let that sink in. I am happy Saman has finally moved, but I am really hoping he can get out of there quickly. I don't see Amiens surviving very long.
                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Here are a few positives about this move:

1) pishraft. At the end of the day, Ostersunds doesnt have much left to offer Saman. Allsvenskan to Ligue 1 is a big step but a reasonable step for him.

2) The fans: looking at the reaction of Huesca and Rennes fans, there were some excited fans but most of them were indifferent. However, Amiens fans resemble Brighton fans in that they have wanted Ghoddos for a long long time and are truly ecstatic to get him!

3) Ghoddos already being assigned #7 as Leicester City stated shows that they have a big role coming up for him at the club. I truly think he can bring this bottom tier team to at least a mid table ligue 1 level!

Best of luck Saman!

Comment

Can't say their squad is full of big name talent but in Konate, Saman has a real quality goalscorer to support and strike a partnership with which is promising.

Comment

And Gero leaves OFK for Esteghlal lol. Let that just sit with you.
                      Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Ken Sema goes to watford and Saman ghoddos goes to Amiens. Let that sink in. At least its over now.
                      Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                        This. Amiens is a 100 year old team that has somehow only played in the top French league for 1 year. Let that sink in. I am happy Saman has finally moved, but I am really hoping he can get out of there quickly. I don't see Amiens surviving very long.
                        They won't relegate this year. They will be closer to the bottom of the standings though. Probably around the 16 position!
                        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Overall not the most impressive move but a huge step up from Swedish league, and he can show himself and his high technique in he French league, and I’m sure another team will be knocking for him soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

It's literally not as bad as you all make it sound, they are a team that can hold their ground.

Comment

PSG will always win that league, its a big joke

Comment

The defense isnt great in ligue 1, which means Saman will score quite a few goals

Comment

Working...
                                X