Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
    And how many free kicks did we have? 2 from such long distance that basically only the great free kick takers (Roberto Carlos, Cristiano, Juninho, etc..) would maybe score from.
    And 1 vs Spain which Ramin took (who is also strong at close range free kicks).
    You guys are acting like we got 4 FKs a game and nobody let Ghoddos shoot.
    Still would have made a difference in the Portugal game... Also he is the best freekick taker we have in the history of TM. Just look at his FK technique and accuracy, name me one TM player that comes even close to having such a technique!

Also he did have a semi-identical freekick to Roberto Carlos where he hit the ball cleanly

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Still would have made a difference in the Portugal game... Also he is the best freekick taker we have in the history of TM. Just look at his FK technique and accuracy, name me one TM player that comes even close to having such a technique!

Also he did have a semi-identical freekick to Roberto Carlos where he hit the ball cleanly
      To be fair, Nekounam also had some pretty sick free kicks

Comment

We had few FK, if he was playing he should have taken them all, instead of Ramin, Hajsafi, etc. He is by far our best FK taker.

Comment

Saman has the 4th best ratio of Minutes played/goals.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            We had few FK, if he was playing he should have taken them all, instead of Ramin, Hajsafi, etc. He is by far our best FK taker.
            Its weird that they even took them to begin with. Haji Safi has always been pretty subpar with FKs.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              To be fair, Nekounam also had some pretty sick free kicks
              Not even close to the technique and accuracy Ghoddos has, but that just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                The man say : it's a beautiful free kick... good and strong shoot for Ghoddos

Comment

Enfin un Iranien en France qui cartonne, ca fait plaisir !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Milux View Post
                    Enfin un Iranien en France qui cartonne, ca fait plaisir !!!
                    Êtes-vous un fan d'Amiens?

Comment

Fan de Ghoddos et donc d'Amiens

Comment

Our best player at the moment, no doubt.

Comment

I hope he will start for the asian cup

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
                            Yeah except that he does score for TM in important games, and before one of you ridiculous Azmoun bashers mentions the World Cup once again, those three matches are not the only important games TM played. Azmoun had an important role in our qualification for the world cup, and he played an important role during the world cup. His contribution for TM is enormous, so you teenagers and or manchild's better show some respect.

Didn't mean to derail this thread, but i've had more than enough of these kids and their nonsensical bashing of a great Iranian footballer.
                            Ha. You talk as if Sardar plays in goal and scores miracle goals. Did you forget he is a striker? Has he scored more important goals than Gucci or even Taremi? Fun fact...Sardar has never scored on an opponent ranked higher than Iran in Fifa standings. Of course Sardar this and Sardar that...but there seems to be a blind love or hate for this guy that causes one fan call another fan with a more critical eye a teenager or manchild.

Used to be blind Sardar lovers cited his prolific goal scoring pace but that no longer exists...now we talk about his important role...correction...his previously important role since he quit TM.

Anyways back to our main man...Ghoddos is easily becoming a fan favourite.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Milux View Post
                              I hope he will start for the asian cup
                              Tu es français ou iranien?

Asian cup seems to be just during amiens game against psg.

Comment

I am both

really ????

Comment

Working...
                                X