Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    If Shojaei is going to start over Ghoddos in the Asian Cup, I’m canceling my PFDC account.
    Be careful what you wish for. CQ lacks the willingness to go offensive or change his playing style/fav players. I expect CQ to be stubborn and give him max 20 a game and then blame everyone but himself after an eventual narrow defeat.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      He should have taken the Penalty too!

any team that will play CL next season will do
      Sure bro deep inside i want to see him in Serie A just like you.
      Lets see how the season goes, so far he has been excellent both in Sweden and now in a quality Ligie 1.

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

The Saman Ghoddos Effect

Comment

Man I love this guy so much. He finds a way to score or assist almost every game! Swedish league, Europa league, French league... Bring it on!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

His goal:

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/174...84%DB%8C%D9%84

http://90tv.ir/video/481816/%D8%B3%D...A7%D9%87%DB%8C

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
                Man I love this guy so much. He finds a way to score or assist almost every game! Swedish league, Europa league, French league... Bring it on!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                thats what i love about him, even when games arent going their way and he gets no passes or chances, he somehow finds something....just like WC he pulled free kick that lead to goal on Morocco or even in the end with Portugal. Heyf CQ didnt play him more, makes me mad him and Milad didnt get many chances

Comment

2 goals in 2 starts, well done to him.

Comment

damn
                    brilliant curler over the wall ...!!
                    pure skill and class

he is the Only reliable goal source for TM in absence of Sardar..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      damn
                      brilliant curler over the wall ...!!
                      pure skill and class

he is the Only reliable goal source for TM in absence of Sardar..!!
                      Sardar is anything but reliable when TM has an important game. Regardless this is about Ghoddos...he deserves all the praise!

Comment

And to think he didnt get to take a single free kick at the WC
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          And to think he didnt get to take a single free kick at the WC
                          And how many free kicks did we have? 2 from such long distance that basically only the great free kick takers (Roberto Carlos, Cristiano, Juninho, etc..) would maybe score from.

And 1 vs Spain which Ramin took (who is also strong at close range free kicks).

You guys are acting like we got 4 FKs a game and nobody let Ghoddos shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            And how many free kicks did we have? 2 from such long distance that basically only the great free kick takers (Roberto Carlos, Cristiano, Juninho, etc..) would maybe score from.

I know but still a shame though.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post

Ghoddos is a clinical finisher who plays into space well. He creates something from nothing...something only Dejagah of Fulham days could do. Rest of TM struggles in this area so not playing him in WC seems bizarre but CQ never makes a mistake so who knows how things could have been.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                                Sardar is anything but reliable when TM has an important game. Regardless this is about Ghoddos...he deserves all the praise!
                                Yeah except that he does score for TM in important games, and before one of you ridiculous Azmoun bashers mentions the World Cup once again, those three matches are not the only important games TM played. Azmoun had an important role in our qualification for the world cup, and he played an important role during the world cup. His contribution for TM is enormous, so you teenagers and or manchild's better show some respect.

Didn't mean to derail this thread, but i've had more than enough of these kids and their nonsensical bashing of a great Iranian footballer.

Comment

Working...
                                X