Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019 - Page 15

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    I am quite sad because as a Rennes supporter I would have prefered that he joined our club instead of Amiens (Rennes usually plays for the 5-6 first places, and Amiens for his survival in the first division). Moreover we play Europa League this year, so I really wonder why he prefered Amiens?

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,828 Times in 1,542 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Red32 View Post
    I am quite sad because as a Rennes supporter I would have prefered that he joined our club and not Amiens (Rennes usually plays for the 5-6 first places, and Amiens plays for his survival in the first division). Moreover we play Europa League this year, I really wonder why he prefered Amiens
    Very obvious he preferred to play La Liga. He made a mistake and extended with OFK who wanted to maximize profits and sold him to Amiens. I'm guessing he had a veto on playing in Europe as at one point Kindberg would have gladly sent him to China for big money!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

3. The Following User Says Thank You to O-ZoNe For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,252 Times in 4,277 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Red32 View Post
    I am quite sad because as a Rennes supporter I would have prefered that he joined our club instead of Amiens (Rennes usually plays for the 5-6 first places, and Amiens for his survival in the first division). Moreover we play Europa League this year, so I really wonder why he prefered Amiens?
    he definitely preferred your team, but even before he preferred Celta Vigo (number one choice) and later huesca.

But sadly it wasnt his decision regardless of what he will say in interviews with reporters/journalists. Ostersunds owner Kindberg (who is actually a known criminal who was recently in jail for financial related fraud), made it clear that he would sell to the highest european bidder, which in this case was amiens. The real question is why were Rennes so reluctant to give an extra 1-2 million EU and match Amiens offer.

V.I.P.
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,929 Times in 3,698 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvino View Post
    Quick look on the fan of the club and french fan of ligue 1 and I saw exactly 0 person having a bad critic on him, every body is praising him and Im really happy for him because he is a really good boy with a big heart
    so no Turkish fans, you mean?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doctor DOOM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    With ghoddos we can be ambitious

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

After this game at the press conference, Amien spent most of his time on new purchases and their impressive influence on recording this valuable win and initially congratulated his Iranian striker on this start. "Over the last 48 hours, I've been so angry with myself that using Saman in this game is a big risk, but when I saw his condition in training, I decided not to risk it because you, when the striker was holy, you decide in any circumstances Take such a nut in combination. "

Source : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shahlamoradi For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputation
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 1,913 Times in 987 Posts
    Just as a side note: a seller always sells to a higher bidder, also in case of football clubs. They always sell the highest bidder (exceptions with local rivalries), however it's up the player if he wants to sign a contract with the highest bidder. If he doesn't the club has to agree with the second highest bidder and so on.

Obviously the player (or club) can reject all the offers and wait for better ones.

In Saman's case, probably both parties gambled on a big move after the WC and lost.

PFDC Top Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,097 Times in 1,042 Posts
    rennes pulled out of the deal as huesca threatend to take the case to fifa

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,095 Times in 505 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    rennes pulled out of the deal as huesca threatend to take the case to fifa
    Seems like he had a lot of interest, some pretty good teams as well!

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

What a debut for Saman Ghoddos in Amiens SC vs. Stade De Reims

1 Headed Goal
    73% passing accuracy

To even happily start for this club 2 days after signing is amazing but hitting the ground running like that, wow🔥🔥
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Javeed For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    This guy is without a doubt our best player.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedram123 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 95 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 450

You do not have permission to view the list of names.