Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019 - Page 14

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 2,950 Posts

Meet your Persian Love Today
    So guys thoughts on this team after their 4-1 victory?

Forum Staff
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,028 Times in 4,434 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehranto View Post
    BTW, some of the guys on Instagram like Karim Ansarifard have congratulated Saman for transfer.
    Now dejagah with a congratulatory post on his story for his goal

Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    So guys thoughts on this team after their 4-1 victory?
    the scoreline will fool some people here but it didn't fool me at all, I have a hard time seeing them even in mid table I believe they will battle relegation. didn't really look organized until the middle of the second half if they play decent teams, not even the best teams in france, they will be on the other side of the same score line.

what I did like however was the atmosphere - nice small stadium, loud crowd, and they seem to love saman already. good that he will have a big role as he should
    at the end of the day, saman just deserves way, way more. IMO he is the best iranian player atm so a small ligue 1 club like this is not what he deserves.
    Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 08-25-2018 at 05:07 PM.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ghermez Agha For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,607 Times in 636 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    because if you just watch him in the team he is the best player. He was not trying 100%, and clearly not fully acclimated, and still was so classy. We just expect a better move for a guy who already proved himself vs many top teams in europa league and drew plaudits from the biggest managers, including frances very own Arsene Wenger.
    Yes, but keep in mind, he was playing in the swedish league, was "only" a sub for a "small" footballing nation during the world cup, and was playin in swedish division 2 until the age of 22. We all know he is capable of playing for better teams, but still this tranfer
    is a very good one. Look at Rezaei, playing one good season in an average Charleroi side, and now being #10 in a team
    that is gonna play Championsleague starting next month.
    Same thing could happens to Ghoddos, he will probably never play for PSG i think we all can agree he is not good enough for that, but if he performs well this season... Maybe we gonna see him play for Marseille, Lyon, or some other good Premier League, Serie A, Bundesliga or La Liga sides. Patience is the key, unfortunately especially as an iranian.
    http://nedavoice.net/images/Neda/Master_Flag_.jpg

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ShiroKhorshid For This Useful Post:

PFDC Asset
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,546 Times in 4,721 Posts
    In moments like these, I love having worked for Viaplay, they show the Premier League, Belgian league, French league and my favorite league Bundesliga!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,975 Times in 2,945 Posts
    Welcome to France!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    this si what happens when you start Ghoddos and not sub him in minute 86. CQ give yourself a pat on the back
    SHOW TIME!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam van Dam For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam van Dam View Post
    this si what happens when you start Ghoddos and not sub him in minute 86. CQ give yourself a pat on the back
    This is so true! And not start Mohammadi against Portugal. I think Ghoddos can break into any XI and play well for any team!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Short interview w/ Saman Ghoddos.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Quick look on the fan of the club and french fan of ligue 1 and I saw exactly 0 person having a bad critic on him, every body is praising him and Im really happy for him because he is a really good boy with a big heart

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melvino For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,209 Times in 559 Posts
    Any highlights available?? I tried to look it up on youtube, no luck!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 95 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.