No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m sorry I’m never one to be negative but what a pitiful, sh!t move this is....one of the worst we have had in a long time IMO. We all thought he would be in celta, hertha, crystal palace, etc. and now he has wound up in a small team in the 5th-6th best league in the world while his team mates who he was far superior to are in MUCH better teams and leagues.

May this be a lesson that club loyalty doesn’t mean jack!!! He was deprived of going to celta and was told oh no it’s ok in the summer you can take their offer.....there were crickets these last few months not a single mention of serious interest from them again.

For me the only worse European move was azmoun going back to Rubin....other than that this move takes the trophy.

I hope in a years time I can look back at this post and some way, some how be dead wrong but I can’t see it happening.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
      PSG will always win that league, its a big joke
      Bayern always wins the Bundesliga. so what?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Would love to support Saman at new team and buy his jersey once available....but they are just aweful! I'd take a TM design over Amiens' jersey any day =)

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          I’m sorry I’m never one to be negative but what a pitiful, sh!t move this is....one of the worst we have had in a long time IMO. We all thought he would be in celta, hertha, crystal palace, etc. and now he has wound up in a small team in the 5th-6th best league in the world while his team mates who he was far superior to are in MUCH better teams and leagues.

May this be a lesson that club loyalty doesn’t mean jack!!! He was deprived of going to celta and was told oh no it’s ok in the summer you can take their offer.....there were crickets these last few months not a single mention of serious interest from them again.

For me the only worse European move was azmoun going back to Rubin....other than that this move takes the trophy.

I hope in a years time I can look back at this post and some way, some how be dead wrong but I can’t see it happening.
          I agree but let’s be real here.

He’s moving to a much better league, and I’m sure he will shine and transfer to another team for a high sum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            I agree but let’s be real here.

He’s moving to a much better league, and I’m sure he will shine and transfer to another team for a high sum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Is he in a better league? Yes for sure

Will he shine? I’d bet my $ he will, but it’s not a certainty especially since most of us aren’t familiar with his supporting cast

And the golden question....will he transfer to a better team? Hmmmm.....one would have thought that after he shined the way he has he’d have 8-10 solid offers to chose from but instead, from what we know, he didn’t have many options. Yes kindberg got in the way of things but his greed made it harder for Saman to chose amongst their suitors which has nothing to do with the lack of offers at the end of the day.

So again, him moving to a better team after amiens also isn’t a certainty.

This is a risky move and can go a number of different ways. As a huge Ghoddos fan I will follow every game and root him on but at the moment I don’t like this move one bit until I’m proven that this will have a positive impact on his career and/or get him a better move next summer.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.transfermarkt.de/sc-amie...ew/news/317678
              Says Huesca is going for a legal case. He signed a contract with Huesca with an exit clause of 40mil.

Comment

http://www.amiensfootball.com/blog/a...amiens-sc-8677

https://twitter.com/AmiensSC/status/1032900345905799168
                maa bachehaaye iroonim
                hamishe irooni mimoonim
                baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

As I said before with this whole transfer saga until I see him on the pitch in the clubs colours then we can be certain who he’s playing for.

Comment

If this is a short term deal or has out clauses then it's a brilliant move to get exposure and move away from OFK and their bs. Anything otherwise could be career suicide.

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I agree it's not as bad as everyone makes it sound. My friend who works as a part time sports journalist in Paris was telling me that Amiens will be a better place for him to shine. Rennes according to him has a bad track record historically of screwing up players with potential and selling those who play OK for profits to the highest bidder (with quite a few players being sold to the gulf leagues).

Comment

The reality for him and PAG is simple. If they are as good as we think they are, and I really think they are both as good as we say, then they will perform for these small teams brilliantly, like Kaveh. and then easily transfer to top teams within the league or another top league. Nobody could argue with samans CV if he also had 10 goals and 10 assists or something in Ligue 1. And Konate is a very good forward that he can link with and play around, they also signed a young colombian, Otero (estudiantes) who plays on the wing, and have another very fast colombian winger, Mendoza ,who is a decent player as well. A 4-2-3-1 with these 4 guys as the front four would actually be very pacy and dangerous, and a place where saman can shine. But really he should not be in this team for more than 12-18 months.

Comment

Perhaps after Saman rejected the Chinese move for big money, the Osertsunds chairman tried to stick it to Saman by sending him to the worst club possible.

Comment

Ay baba instead of talking bad about the team check out this cool presentation they made for him

https://twitter.com/AmiensSC/status/...799168/video/1

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm2qzmaj...iensscfootball

Comment

First training session for SG.

https://www.facebook.com/14502324551...0158824666099/

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Working...
                                X