• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL SAMAN! Beautiful Header!! WOW

Comment

STUNNING HEADER BY GHODDOS

Comment

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT A GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!! SAMAN RONALDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Saman is the goat. Saman is the goat.

Comment

Man what a debut.

Comment

WHAT A GOAL! BRILLIANT HEADER

Comment

WHAT A GOAL SAMAN!!! What a great start to his career in France!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Loved it , reminded me a bit of Estilli’s header against USA.

Comment

BABA WTF IS THAT DEFENSE WORST THAN PGPL!

Comment

Thank god VAR came in clutch. Right decision

Comment

The fans celebrate him!

Comment

Saman off, and what a debut! Amiens on their way to their first win as well. Great start.

Comment

Loved the chanting of his name as he came off, there was a buzz in the stadium every time he got the ball. This is a big move for a club like Amiens and it shows how much they appreciate it.

Comment

saman subbed to standing ovation and crowd chanting his name.

This is a solid place for him to develop for 1-2 years. (more like 1). The team has a small but very passionate set of fans that are already in love with him. He has the trust of the manager, and the team is solid enough. Very fast players up front that can be dangerous for most teams to handle once they all settle in (saman and one winger are brand new singings).

His header reminded me of azmoun, he hung in the air.

Comment

saman off in the 65th minute and receives a standing ovation from the crowd
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X