Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
    Ghoddos around minute 40 took a shot going in the bottom corner but keeper managed to keep it out with his fingertips

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    He was unlucky, he then nearly got an assist from his corner straight after.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_parsa View Post
      Harder to watch when it's ligue 1 is the main reason

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
      Much better than watching Brighton. At least these guys do something

Comment

God Saman is so fukkin good....every touch, every pass, every cross is pure class

Comment

What the heck? How does Miazga go from Vitesse to starting at Nantes when he was destroyed by Jahanbakhsh against Vitesse? Doesn't make any sense!

Comment

Best player in Sweden, wtf did he get himself into?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              Best player in Sweden, wtf did he get himself into?
              I agree that Amiens isn’t a very good team but he is already making a name for himself in a stronger league in a team where he is probably the first name on the team sheet. It is obvious to see that he is a class above his team mates and scouts from other clubs will se that.

He needed to get out of Ostersunds and due to the mess up from their chairman he took the chance he was given and got out of there. I will be shocked if he doesn’t make the move to a better club next summer.

Comment

Amiens is ok for him, wish they were slightly better and he would have made this team to a top 8 in the league. Its better than Huesca in la liga though. With his style he would flourish in an Italian team like Atalanta, Sampdoria or Genoa too

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  Amiens is ok for him, wish they were slightly better and he would have made this team to a top 8 in the league. Its better than Huesca in la liga though. With his style he would flourish in an Italian team like Atalanta, Sampdoria or Genoa too
                  If Thorgen Hazard was to leave Monchengladbach at the end of the season then he would be a perfect replacement . I think his style of play would flourish in Germany, their are some really attack minded teams there including Monchengladbach, Leipzig , Hoffenheim, Dortmund.

Hey if Serj Gnabry can play for Munich then anyone can 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    If Thorgen Hazard was to leave Monchengladbach at the end of the season then he would be a perfect replacement . I think his style of play would flourish in Germany, their are some really attack minded teams there including Monchengladbach, Leipzig , Hoffenheim, Dortmund.

Hey if Serj Gnabry can play for Munich then anyone can 🙂
                    He would be sick in Dortmund

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      He would be sick in Dortmund
                      He prob wouldnt make the bench, but Gladbach would be a good place for him.

Comment

Amiens are playing Metz away in the cup, kick off is 8.05 GMT. No idea if he is playing but Metz have made a very good start to Ligue 2 so will be a difficult game.

Comment

Saman not starting.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Saman not starting.
                            not even on the bench! I think the manager is resting him!

Comment

Focus for them which is obvious is on staying up. Resting their best players for the league.

Comment

bummer...i had time to watch the game today...guess we'll wait for the weekend. Good choice to rest him, he works his butt off in the league games.

Comment

Working...
                                X