No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wins for Brighton, Amiens, and Rubin this weekend....all with TM starters, and 2 with TM scorers. Great weekend heading into TM training and the friendly with Bolivia. Nice work gentleman.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Wins for Brighton, Amiens, and Rubin this weekend....all with TM starters, and 2 with TM scorers. Great weekend heading into TM training and the friendly with Bolivia. Nice work gentleman.
      Saman and Sardar scored the winning goals for their team!

I miss Kaveh. Hope he gets back from his injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Saman and Sardar scored the winning goals for their team!
        I miss Kaveh. Hope he gets back from his injury.
        https://twitter.com/SofaScore/status...65546558988295

Tehranto, SofaScore replied to your Saman Ghoddos post, that’s lit!

Comment

Interesting stats. Remember that Saman doesn't have the support (i.e. passing, chances etc.) the others have because he plays on a weaker team. Making his stats more impressive.

------------------------------------------------

Saman Ghoddos
          173 minutes per goal
          520 minutes played
          3 Goals scored
          2 Assists

Ángel Di María
          201 minutes per goal
          604 minutes played
          3 Goals scored
          3 Assists

Falcao
          188 minutes per goal
          563 minutes played
          3 Goals scored
          1 Assists

Dimitri Payet
          151 minutes per goal
          605 minutes played
          4 Goals scored
          4 Assists

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/f...ne/top-scorers
          Last edited by Tehranto; 10-06-2018, 03:54 PM.

Comment

He reminds me of peak sanchez

Comment

I knew he was special.....that ball curved so nicely. Too bad camera angles from behind didnt capture it properly.

Imagine what he could have done in WC if he played more :/

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                I knew he was special.....that ball curved so nicely. Too bad camera angles from behind didnt capture it properly.

Imagine what he could have done in WC if he played more :/
                Imagine what he WILL do in Asian Championships and WC2022!

Comment

I can admit when I was wrong in the past. I think that when he was coming up, I didn't feel he was demonstrating his connection to Iran. As a result, I downplayed his tremendous growth and development potential some years ago. His story and rise (and ultimately joining TM) has made me so excited for this guy. I am happy to admit I was wrong, and we 100% need Ghoddos on TM. Could be one of our best ever, we are lucky to have him.

Comment

Saman “Kiss of Death” Ghoddos (reference to his kiss to the Iran vs Morocco ball)
                    What a screamer if a goal.

Our boys are on 🔥 this week!
                    Last edited by teammelli91; 10-06-2018, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                      ^ Agreed, especially with his TM teammates bullying him (Rezaeian) or not even saying congratulations for joining a new team/happy birthday to him on his birthday.

I think it's because of us fans and his family he choose Iran.
                      bullied? oh no Actually Saman looks like the type who is easy to be bullied. my impression of him- gentleman, quiet type who just wants to play football. But with his awesome performance with Amiens I think he deserves alot of respect from now on. Saman will go far.
                      A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by eliz3p View Post
                        bullied? oh no Actually Saman looks like the type who is easy to be bullied. my impression of him- gentleman, quiet type who just wants to play football. But with his awesome performance with Amiens I think he deserves alot of respect from now on. Saman will go far.
                        nobody was bullied please dont listen to false informations.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          ok. thanks for the clarification. good to know this.
                          A Singapore girl who supports Iran Football

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            Originally posted by Soorakhian View Post
                            Wtf is going on at 1.05 in the video? It looks like Ramin wants to take Saman’s spot and that Saman gets pissed off . I hope I am wrong though.
                            Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                            ha ha yes i realized that also
                            Originally posted by shahname View Post
                            It is like he wants to bully Ghoddos because he is new in the squad. Actually I have had some reservations about the personality of Ramin all along the way. The manner in which he disappeared from PP and his disciplinary issues before that should tell you something about him.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTuvR6wd844 @ 1:05

Comment

Lot of articles about Saman this morning. He puts light on him.

https://m.lequipe.fr/Football/Articl...w.google.lu%2F

Next game : PSG

Comment

Don't look now, but with the addition of Ganso and Ghoddos, Amiens has climbed out of their relegation spot and is 6 pts from Champions League qualification!

Comment

Working...
                                X