Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019 - Page 56

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 95 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Thread: Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks

Meet your Persian Love Today
    He should start to get a lot more playing time... While I think he should have had more to begin with in the world cup, I can understand CQ's decision because he is a safe coach who doesn't take big risks.

Sometimes if things don't gel for Saman he can be really quiet in games, but I think this is not his fault, rather the type of deep lying position he likes to play he can often get left out of attacks, so it is up to the rest of his team and the coach to integrate him to the attack in the right way. You can see this sometimes in Amiens attacks, he is lying back a bit behind the play and sometimes can't get involved in the play. A lot of his contributions have come from Set pieces. With Ostersunds, he was the main outlet and he was given the ball to drive attacks and their entire play-style was very suited to him. CQ has a hard job of integrating many good players at the moment and for that we can actually be very happy and blessed. He also has to think about how to get the best out of JB and Azmoun and how to fit everybody together.

That's my two cents, I hear a lot of people still complaining about the lack of time Ghoddos got at the world cup, and while I agree with them to an extent, you have to remember that CQ is an experienced manager and he has a lot on his plate.

Sidenote:
    I will be in France next week, and I plan to go to the PSG v Amiens game and maybe the next two Amiens home games. Anybody else going? (SO EXCITED TO SEE SAMAN)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jahandar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    On the Ligue 1 highlights on BeIN this week... of Ghoddos' goal they said "what a brilliant goal" and of course they closed the show out showing Ghoddos' goal again from 3 different angles. He's 1 goal out of the top-10 scorers in Ligue 1 as well. Keep it up, Saman!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oreosx11 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,161 Times in 2,170 Posts
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Just look how many retweets it has, dang everybody wants in on that Saman Ghoddos jersey.

CR7 more like SG7

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Can’t get enough of that goal.

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 2,048 Times in 650 Posts
    Saman's goal is historic. I have it on a tab in my browser and I watch it at least a couple of times a day. I am hooked

General Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FF187 View Post
    BS: African Players should be than worse with every two years African Cup middle of the season.....

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    a lot of african players had the same problem before.. but the African federation changed it to the summer.

PFDC Top Member
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation

Thanks
    Thanked 9,038 Times in 2,641 Posts
    OneFootball France selects Saman's goal as one of the best 15 goals scored in the Ligue 1 this season so far. Although listed in no order of preference, it was the first goal mentioned:

"The 15 best goals of Ligue 1 this season

Already 9 days and some jewels on the lawns of France. We selected 15 without order of preference."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aenima_8 For This Useful Post:

PFDC Hall of Famer
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiarash View Post
    Reality is that all these guys are khareji just like us all the way, even if they were born abroad. In my circle of close friends, it’s mostly khareji and not a single Dutch one. Fact is that Saman or Askhan would never be appreciated as much as in TM when they picked Sweden or Germany. I remember that Durmaz guy got so much abuse when he costed Sweden the game in the World Cup.
    Yes, I agree. Let’s take the Moroccan approach and kick all the Iranians out and invite all Iranian Kharejis to TM. Iranian Kharejis for TM!

PFDC Hall of Famer
    Thanks

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leicester City For This Useful Post:

PFDC Valedictorian
    ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,057 Times in 1,167 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leicester City View Post
    Dat truck driver tan though

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kian B. For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 95 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread : 493

You do not have permission to view the list of names.