No announcement yet.

Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this si what happens when you start Ghoddos and not sub him in minute 86. CQ give yourself a pat on the back
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
      this si what happens when you start Ghoddos and not sub him in minute 86. CQ give yourself a pat on the back
      This is so true! And not start Mohammadi against Portugal. I think Ghoddos can break into any XI and play well for any team!

Comment

https://twitter.com/CanalFootClub/st...69138830848001

Short interview w/ Saman Ghoddos.

Comment

Quick look on the fan of the club and french fan of ligue 1 and I saw exactly 0 person having a bad critic on him, every body is praising him and Im really happy for him because he is a really good boy with a big heart

Comment

Any highlights available?? I tried to look it up on youtube, no luck!

Comment

I am quite sad because as a Rennes supporter I would have prefered that he joined our club instead of Amiens (Rennes usually plays for the 5-6 first places, and Amiens for his survival in the first division). Moreover we play Europa League this year, so I really wonder why he prefered Amiens?

Comment

Originally posted by Red32 View Post
                I am quite sad because as a Rennes supporter I would have prefered that he joined our club and not Amiens (Rennes usually plays for the 5-6 first places, and Amiens plays for his survival in the first division). Moreover we play Europa League this year, I really wonder why he prefered Amiens
                Very obvious he preferred to play La Liga. He made a mistake and extended with OFK who wanted to maximize profits and sold him to Amiens. I'm guessing he had a veto on playing in Europe as at one point Kindberg would have gladly sent him to China for big money!

Sent from my Google device using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Red32 View Post
                  I am quite sad because as a Rennes supporter I would have prefered that he joined our club instead of Amiens (Rennes usually plays for the 5-6 first places, and Amiens for his survival in the first division). Moreover we play Europa League this year, so I really wonder why he prefered Amiens?
                  he definitely preferred your team, but even before he preferred Celta Vigo (number one choice) and later huesca.

But sadly it wasnt his decision regardless of what he will say in interviews with reporters/journalists. Ostersunds owner Kindberg (who is actually a known criminal who was recently in jail for financial related fraud), made it clear that he would sell to the highest european bidder, which in this case was amiens. The real question is why were Rennes so reluctant to give an extra 1-2 million EU and match Amiens offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Melvino View Post
                    Quick look on the fan of the club and french fan of ligue 1 and I saw exactly 0 person having a bad critic on him, every body is praising him and Im really happy for him because he is a really good boy with a big heart
                    so no Turkish fans, you mean?

Comment

With ghoddos we can be ambitious

23423423.PNG

After this game at the press conference, Amien spent most of his time on new purchases and their impressive influence on recording this valuable win and initially congratulated his Iranian striker on this start. "Over the last 48 hours, I've been so angry with myself that using Saman in this game is a big risk, but when I saw his condition in training, I decided not to risk it because you, when the striker was holy, you decide in any circumstances Take such a nut in combination. "

Source : rouzegar

Comment

Just as a side note: a seller always sells to a higher bidder, also in case of football clubs. They always sell the highest bidder (exceptions with local rivalries), however it's up the player if he wants to sign a contract with the highest bidder. If he doesn't the club has to agree with the second highest bidder and so on.

Obviously the player (or club) can reject all the offers and wait for better ones.

In Saman's case, probably both parties gambled on a big move after the WC and lost.

Comment

rennes pulled out of the deal as huesca threatend to take the case to fifa

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            rennes pulled out of the deal as huesca threatend to take the case to fifa
                            Seems like he had a lot of interest, some pretty good teams as well!

Comment

What a debut for Saman Ghoddos in Amiens SC vs. Stade De Reims

1 Headed Goal
                              73% passing accuracy

To even happily start for this club 2 days after signing is amazing but hitting the ground running like that, wow🔥🔥
                              We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

This guy is without a doubt our best player.

Comment

Working...
                                X