Saman Ghoddos @ Amiens SC | 2018-2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oreosx11 View Post
    I'm recording it with Sling... Don't know if there's a way to send that over to you though or upload it or something
    Thanks, it’s alright fam. I just remembered reddit has football download, appreciate it though!

Comment

No Neymar boro baba1!!! GRRR...

Comment

Neymar obviously knew that Saman would show him up

It’s a shame that the international break came when it did for him and hopefully he can carry on with the momentum he was bringing. A good game for him today would just be another feather in his cap.

Comment

I was just thinking with Henry taking over at Monaco and I’m guessing he will want to play attacking football, he surely will keep them up this season and then will want to rebuild his squad. How good would Saman look in a new Monaco side.

Comment

any links?

Comment

any linky ickys out in this biotch..!!?? ooooo eeeee
              put it in there boys...!!

Comment

1-0 PSG

Comment

http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/716006_psg_amiens/

Comment

From what I have seen he is playing really well, you can tell he is their main man.

Comment

He is playing in another world than his teammates, nobody can follow him, commentator are praising him

Comment

Amiens can not defend from corners, same goal scored twice.

Comment

samaan nearly scores from a keeper spill from a narrow angle but a good 2nd save from psg keeper denies him
                          almost pulled one back there

Amiens just not good enough as a team to really trouble PSG....

Comment

Saman almost scores! Great save by Areola. Wow

Comment

These bein sports commentators keep saying goddoosh.....where the hell do they see a TH in his name?!

Amiens came out looking decent in the beginning of the second half but now everyone is walking even saman which I’m very surprised to see. No movement off the ball by anyone up front!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

3-0
                                this game looks done n dusted

lets hope samaan can get a consolation ... his teammates dont really look to get him involved and he is largely announimus so far this half
                                4-0 now Mbape

Comment

Working...
                                X